part 31

Hello
Good morning guys
How are you all
After a long time
So let's start

Suddenly...Rhea's eyes fell on Sid. She tried to call him but before she could.....she fell down on the floor exhausted due to the smoke of fire.

Just then someone opened the door from outside. He was none other than Sid.

Sid saw Rhea lying down on the floor exhausted due to fire smoke.
Sid: Rhea.....
Sid came to Rhea and picked her up in his lap. He tried to wake her up by patting her cheeks but she was not responding at all.

Sid became teary eyed seeing this and soon a lone tear fell down his cheek.

Sid(patting)(teary eyed): Rhea....please utho na....kyun nahi uth rahi ho? Please utho na Rhea......

Sid tried to wake Rhea up more than 15 times but she still didn't wake up. Sid even put water on Rhea's face but still she didn't respond.
Sid(wiping his tears): Ab toh....bas ek hi raasta bacha hain.
In order to make sure that Rhea regained her breath....Sid pumped air into her mouth, by exhaling his own breath in her mouth.

Suddenly.....Rhea regained consciousness and sat up slowly. She understood how Sid regained her breath but due to awkwardness...she didn't said anything.

Rhea: Vo...(not having eyecontact) main....
Sid: Sorry......vo mujhe actually aur koi raasta nahi dikha isiliye maine tumhare consent ke bina.....tumhe....vo....sorry....
Rhea(not meeting eyes): It's..it's okay.....thank you.....
Sid: You are always welcome. Accha....hum abhi yaha se nikalte hain aur main fire extinguisher se yeh aag bujha deta hoon.
Rhea stood up and so did Sid but when they were leaving....Rhea's dupatta caught fire and she started panicking. However, Sid handled it with utmost care and love by covering her with a shawl.
Rhea was walking towards the hall when Sid notice that Rhea was having severe wounds due to fire.
Sid: Arrey yeh kya.....tum chalo mere saath. 
Rhea: Nahi Sid main..ahh!
Sid: Bilkul theek nahi ho tum....
Sid picked up Rhea in his arms and then took her to the hospital from the back door making sure no guest saw them.

Scene starts in Abgigya's room,
Pragya slowly opened her eyes after getting conscious.
Doctor: How are you feeling Mrs.Mehra?
Pragya: Main theek hoon doctor....
Doctor: Good.....main ek medicine de raha hoon....dinner ke baad kha lijiyega use.
Doctor wrote the name of the medicine and handed over the prescription to Aryan.
Aryan: Main le kar aata hoon yeh dawai.
Doctor: Okay....main chalta hoon. Agar koi problem ho toh mujhe phone kar dena Abhi.
Abhi: Jii doctor.
Ranbir: Aaiye doctor......
The doctor left and Ranbir followed him till the parking area.

Scene shifts to the hospital,
Sid lied down Rhea on the stretcher immediately after he came there.
The doctor came.
Sid: Doctor....yeh behosh ho gayi hain aur ise chot bhi lagi hain.
Doctor: Okay....take her to the I.C.U immediately.

The wardboys started taking Rhea but Sid felt a sudden pull. Rhea was holding Sid's hand in unconsciousness.
Sidrhea had an emotional moment. A tear flew down Sid's cheek and he slowly detached the hand from Rhea's.
Rhea was taken to the I.C.U.

Scene shifts to Mehra Mansion,
Purab: Attention ladies and Gentlemen....
The guests looked at Purab.
Purab: Aaj ki shaam aap sabne apni presence se aur bhi special banaya and I am very grateful for that. Aaj ki shaandaar shaam ki party ko hum yahi khatam karte hain. Sabka khaana lag chuka hain.....I hope ki aap sabko khana pasand aayega....a very Happy Diwali to all! See you all later....bye.

All the guests went to eat food.
Purab(in mind): Yeh Disha, Sunny, Rhea....yeh sab dikhai nahi de rahe. Upar kamre mein bhi nahi the....kaha gaye? Kahi ghar toh nahi chale gaye? Ek kaam karta hoon...Rhea ko call karta hoon.
Purab called Rhea up but heard the ringing of the ringtone somewhere there around.
Purab looked everywhere and at the end found it outside the storeroom.
Purab: Yeh storeroom se dhuaan kyun aa raha hain? Aur yeh Rhea ka phone yaha.....
Purab opened the door of the room and saw fire everywhere in the storeroom.
Purab quickly brought the fire extinguisher and tried to blow out the fire.

Scene end
Hope you guys like it
Plz vote & comment