[03]

♣ ♣ ♣
September 2011, NYC

ANASTASIA CAREFULLY WATCHES Steve so focused on the movie

ANASTASIA CAREFULLY WATCHES Steve so focused on the movie. He's leaned forward in the sofa, and his eyebrows are knit together. His eyes are focused and his mouth is slightly parted.

Star Wars: episode IV: A New Hope.

''So Princess Leia hides the plans for the Death Star in a droid?'' Steve asks in confusion, tearing his gaze away from the scene.

''Uh-huh.'' Anastasia hums, keeping her eyes plastered on the TV. The two were currently rewatching the fourth episode - after Steve claimed he got all of them, except for episode IV.

''Okay, I think I get it.'' Rogers says, taking a bite of the Thai food in front of him.

''Where we at?'' He asks, his mouth slightly full, making the Red Widow internally smile his goofiness.

Her eyes scan over the list, quickly crossing off Thai food and Star Wars.

J̶o̶h̶n̶ ̶F̶.̶ ̶K̶e̶n̶n̶e̶d̶y̶ ̶
̶S̶o̶v̶i̶e̶t̶ ̶U̶n̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶
I Love Lucy (television)
Moon Landing
Board Games
F̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶(̶t̶e̶l̶e̶v̶i̶s̶i̶o̶n̶)̶
Berlin Wall (up+down)
Steve Jobs (Apple?)
Pisco
T̶h̶a̶i̶ ̶F̶o̶o̶d̶
S̶t̶a̶r̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶
Nirvana (band)
Q̶u̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶(̶b̶a̶n̶d̶)̶
Rocky (Rockey II?)

''How about we do the Berlin Wall next?'' The super spy says, hitting a pen on her chin in thought.

''Hit me.'' Steve grins, waiting in anticipation.

It has been about 2 months since their first meeting. Especially the last weeks, the two spent more days together crossing of more things of of Steve's list on his way to the 21st century.

Though Steve surely feels like he knows Anastasia a little better, he's absolutely wrong.

The Red Widow only talked business, asking Steve questions or teaching him about the 21st century.

Anastasia stayed closed off, she didn't share her feeling, she didn't change her expression - dropping a smile here and there to make sure Steve doesn't catch on and start asking her questions.

Until he finally did.

''So, why ain't you telling me things about yourself, Romanoff?'' Rogers suddenly asks, his Brooklyn accent still as thick as it was nearly 70 years ago.

''What?'' The Red Widow calls out from the open kitchen, leaning backwards to watch his face.

''Sorry. I don't wanna be too forward, but you know practically everything about me there is to know.'' He calls back, taking another bite of the Thai food.

''I'm serious. I've told you so much about my past, you could probably predict my future!'' Steve says as Anastasia sits down next to him.

''Tell me, am I the first person to live on the moon?''