[13]

♣♣♣
October 2013, NYC

THE STARK TOWER is under construction, everyone in NYC knows that

THE STARK TOWER is under construction, everyone in NYC knows that. It nearly done, everyone in NYC knows that, too. What many of them don't know is that it's no longer going to be named Stark Tower. No, Tony's a team player, it's now going to be the Avengers tower.

''It's huge!'' Thor laughs as he enters the room where most of the Avengers are seated in.

''That's what she said.'' Clint
mumbles, not looking up from the television. Stacia and Nat let out a laugh as they turn to the God.

''I meant the tower.'' He replies.

''I didn't know you were coming.'' Bruce says with a light smile.

''Yeah. Did you come all the way from Asgard for this?'' Natasha asks, her eyebrows slightly knit together.

The Avengers don't often hang out, definitely not casual. Mainly because they all lead such busy lives and live far apart and are constantly gone for work. And, at the end of the day, they're also just kind of colleges.

Natasha, Steve and Anastasia now live in Washington D.C, near SHIELD's headquarters.

Clint's altering between solo missions, work with Strike Team Delta with Nat and Stacia and being at home with his wife and kids.

Secret - ! - wife and kids is worth mentioning.

Bruce and Tony still live in NYC and are busy with their own lives, while Thor is back in Asgard.

''Or he's here to see Jane!'' Clint sing-songs, dragging out her name with a shit eating grin.

''No, I'm not!'' Thor defends a little too quickly.

''Have you still not seen her yet?'' Tony asks as he walks in with a cup of coffee. ''Seriously, you're the God of Thunder and you're scared of a woman.''

Thor rolls his eyes as he sits down on the sofa next to Anastasia.

''I'm not scared, it's better like this. I'm here for the great opening of the Avengers tower!'' He says, a smile reappearing on his face.

''That's not today. It's not done for, like, a few weeks? I don't know, it's Stark's business.'' Clint says, leaning further back into his seat.

''Oh,'' Thor deadpans. ''Well, I'm here for something.'' He shrugs, looking around the room.

''You're here for the gala.'' Bruce says, flipping through his book.

''Right! The Gala!''

''Speaking off, I was wondering if there is some way we can, like, not go to that.'' Natasha says, pointing to Tony.

''We have to go. I'm funding half of the company.'' He replies, shaking his head.

''Then why do we have to come?'' Clint whines like a little child.