ch 1

I GREW UP IN A small village on the outskirts of Tokyo

I GREW UP IN A small village on the outskirts of Tokyo. It was so small that it didn't even have a name. But let's just say... it wasn't the safest village.

At the age of six, I witnessed many drug dealings, rapes, smoking, gambling and others.

My Mother had fallen ill due to the quality of life here. We could've moved away but... here was the only place we could afford.

My Father was an alcoholic and relaxed by the use of drugs and substance.

The only family I have is my younger brother who's a year younger than me, so while my Father was out drinking with his friends, I would tend to my Mother and brother as best I could.

Sadly, she passed away on my 8th birthday. My brother and I were the only people who attended the funeral. And the only people to ever lay a flower on her grave.

After my Mothers passing, I began to get involved in gambling and street fights. Everything I learned was from copying others moves.

That's one thing about me, I'm an observer. If I see a fighting move or a special technique, I can copy it instantly. That's how I won many fights.

I would earn money from these fights too as the people of the village would place bets.

Soon enough, I began to gamble that money to get more. It then became an addiction.

During the days, I would fight on the streets. And at night, I would gamble my winnings from that day.

Unfortunately, my Father lost a bet and was shot in the head right in front of me when I was ten years old.

When this incident happened, I ran away from home with all the money I could find in our house and grabbed Yutā's hand before we both ran for our lives to the nearby Kantou region with my brother while the both of us were crying.

On our first night, we headed for the local orphanage with hope that we would at least have somewhere to stay.

We were welcomed with open arms and were given a warm meal and a comfortable bed to sleep in too.

There were two other boys who I became friends with.

When I turned 12, my brother and I were separated. We both went to two different families.

I went with a family from Shibuya and I soon joined a gang called 'Black Dragons'.

When I asked if I can join, they just laughed at me. I mean, what do you expect? I'm a girl wanting to join a biker gang.

So, I challenged their leader.

I didn't win the fight, although the fight was very impressive. After the fight, the leader recruited me as his vice captain.

As I grew up, I became stronger and stronger. Soon enough, I climbed my way to the top and became one of the most feared women in Tokyo.

And this is now... The story of my life.