ch 9

STANDING IN THE TRAIN, I stared out the window with my headphones in

STANDING IN THE TRAIN, I stared out the window with my headphones in. There was no music playing through them, I just use it as an excuse not to talk to anyone.

Stopping at the station, I saw Takemitchy and Draken getting on. Looking at the ground, I pulled out my phone and soon we arrived in Shibuya.

Getting off the train, I headed straight for the shops and picked out a nice outfit to wear if I needed it.

"I need new heels." I muttered to myself as I walked to the shoe shop to pick out a pair of black heels.

Picking my size, I looked at them and picked out a pair of stilettos. "Perfect for piercing a lung." I said to myself while smiling.

Walking up to the cashier, I paid for my items and left the store. Walking down an alley to the local cafe, I noticed a stray black cat who was rubbing against my leg.

"Hey." I said smiling at the cat while bending down to pet it. "You have a name huh?" I said noticing a name on the collar.

"Mittens?" I asked as the cat meowed. "Let's get you some food, yeah?" I asked as I walked to the cafe.

Hearing a commotion at the cafe, I put my back against the wall while listening in.

"Aww, that's adorable." I heard Draken say. "Huh?" Takemichi asked as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"You're hanging out with your little sister on her birthday, Mikey?" Draken asked smiling at the two half siblings.

"Shut up..." Mikey said leaning back in his chair.

"Little sister??" Takemichi asked.

"You didn't know?" Draken asked looking down at Takemitchy. "Mikey and Emma are half-siblings." He said with a smile as I slid down the wall to Mittens.

"What?!!" Hina and Takemitchy said in sync. "I thought I told you before Hina." Emma said.

"Here." Draken said as he put the pink teddy bear on Emma's head. "Happy birthday."

"Ah! That's the one you wanted from the arcade last time." Mikey said as Emma looked at the teddy bear like she was going to burst with joy. "Well, I did what I came for." Draken said and turned on his ankle to leave again.

"He's so cool!" Yamagishi, Yūta, Naoto and Takemichi all said in shock at Drakens actions.

"Yūta?" I asked quietly.

"I wish I had an older sibling like Draken." Yūta said as I stared at the wall in disbelief.

"Drakens so cool!!" Takemitchy said as I picked up my bags from the ground along with Mittens.

"Oh! Hey (Y/n)!" Emma said as I just ignored her. "(Y/n)?" Yūta asked as I put my headphones back on to ignore them.

"I guess she's busy." Hina said as Yūta felt a sense of guilt inside.