ch 8

STARING UP AT THE cars in shock, everyone waited in silence until Mikey got back up again

"Thank goodness." I said under my breath while breathing a sigh of relief.

"Just answer me one question, Kazutora. Do you really think that I'm your enemy?" Mikey asked as he was on one knee.

"I suffered... because of the things that you did. Did you know, Mikey?" Kazutora asked as he claimed to the top of the cars until he reached the top.

"That if a person kills somebody, you're a bad guy. But if you kill your enemy. You're a hero." Kazutora said turning his head around to Mikey as he was restrained again.

"I'm going to go down in history as a hero. By killing my enemy." Kazutora said before he hit Mikey over the head repeatedly again.

"Get up, Mikey!!" Takemitchy yelled up at Kazutora continued to hit him over and over again.

"So you want to kill your enemy?" Mikey asked Kazutora as he stared back at him with a confused look.

"Is that the reason, you killed my brother?!"

Looking up at the cars, I was sitting in shock and so was Ran and Rindou.

"He's gone mad." Rindou said as Mikey threw his head back to break free and lifted his leg to kick Kazutora in the head knocking him down.

"This has gone too far." I said as I watched Mikey fall to his knees in exhaustion.

Sighing, I sat up from the cars bonnet and made my way up the cars being careful that I didn't slip in the heels I was in.

Inui had thought me how to wear them when I first started. He said that it would give me an advantage over others.

"You alright?" I asked Mikey as I kneeled down beside him. He didn't answer. Just stayed quiet.

"Come on, get up. You're not that weak, are you?" I asked and still no response.

"This is our best chance, let's do it!" I heard someone say on the ground.

Looking below, I watched the Valhalla members climbing up the cars.

"Wake the fuck up, you piece of shit!" I yelled at Mikey as they got closer and closer.

Standing up, I cracked my knuckles and realised that I had to be the one to fight these bastards.

"Come at me, you good for nothings!" I yelled at them as Takemitchy ran towards the cars as well.

"Ahhhhh!" The Valhalla captain yelled as he jumped in the air ready to attack.

Punching him in the face, he fell to the ground and tumbled down the cars.

Hearing footsteps from behind me, I couldn't react in time and I was suddenly punched in the face.

"What the fuck?" I asked as I wiped the blood from my mouth.