ch 14

"HAKKAI

"HAKKAI..." TAKEMICHI SAID AS HAKKAI walked out past him towards Taiju. "I'm never wearing that Black Dragons uniform again."

"So you've fooled yourself into thinking you're tough now, huh? I'm the only one who protected our family. How dare you defy your brother who protected the Shiba family!" Taiju yelled.

"Don't, Taiju! Don't you dare touch Hakkai!" Yuzuha yelled at Hakkai punched Taiju in the face.

"Tokyo Manji Gang, Second Division Vice Captain, Hakkai Shiba! To protect Yuzuha, my friends, and my family, I'll beat your ass!" Hakkai said to Taiju as he began to fight Taiju.

"God, must you continue to test me?" Taiju asked as tears began to brim his eyes before punching Hakkai in the face and knocking him to the ground.

"Must I really kill the two members of my family? Even though I love them so much? I love them! I love them!" Taiju yelled as he punched Hakkai over and over again until I hooked my arm around his arm.

"That's enough." I said in a stern voice as Hakkai fell unconscious. "If you really do love them, you wouldn't put them through this, right? It doesn't matter if they're strong or not, you were a weakling, just like them. Get a grip." I said to Taiju as he sighed and stood back up again.

"What a shame, Hakkai. You're not getting out of here alive. It's hopeless trying to run. My soldiers have this church surrounded." Hakkai said as Chifuyu looked out the window.

"Guess we're going to die then." Mitsuya said while smiling.

"That's right." Takemichi. said as he smirked.

"Don't you dare ever try and stop me again." Taiju said to me as I looked up at him.

"Beating up your younger siblings isn't what you do when you're angry. If you knew only half of what i went through to save Yūta, you wouldn't do this, would you?" I asked Taiju.

"Let's protect Hakkai!" Takemichi yelled as Yūta ran towards me and punched me in the face but I returned the favour.

"When do you ever know when to back down?" Yūta asked as I kicked him in the stomach and he fell to the ground.

"I'm not through yet!!" Hakkai yelled as the place fell quiet. From a distance, I could the familiar sound of a motorcycle.

"Hehe, I'm starting to hear things now." Hakkai said while smiling as he finally realised.

"Huh?" Taiju asked.

"That sound..." Chifuyu said.

"That's Mikey's CB250T." Mitsuya said as my eyes went wide.

"He's here..." I muttered under my breath.

"Mikey?" Taiju asked.

"What's Tomans boss doing here?" Koko asked me as I shrugged my shoulders and the door opened to reveal Mikey.