last chapter

In story we all see  mallika and manorama  become evil and start doing ani realised his mistake and a unown person

So in story bondu went to market for an urgent work in that moment she was about to get heart but a person save her soon she found it was virat and he was mantely unstable and not in a state of understand anything on other side everyone was worried for bondu because she was missing for 2 days ani and sumedh got made by this news and mano and mallika become angry seeing both of the desperate they both try hard to find bondu but she was no where to find after 5 days finally bondu come but she is not alone virat is also with her virat parents told her everything about his condition and bondu feel guilty that it was all happened only because of her so she took responsibility of virat when mallika and mano now that they both become happy that finally bondita  is going away from their life in that time mono do many things to go close to ani and seduse him but she got fall on her trap in this days ani start going more close to bondu and realised his love but bondu didn't have any feelings for him now on other side mallika do many evil palns  to kill bondu but every time bondu got save sometimes sumedh save her and some time ani and virat dhira dhira virat bhi menataly thik hona lag jata hai and sumedh got to now that millkia was the one who is trying to kill bondu he got broke very broke he tell the truth to everyone and everyone borke  their relation with mallika in that time bondu took great care of sumedh and he start falling for her ani also got now that mano was a cluprate so he send mano to jali after a lot of courage he thought to propose bondu to marry him on the other hand virat got fine and get know that bondu and sumedh marriage was fake so he decide to propose her and sumedh also realised that his ture love is not mallika but bondita so they trio decide to propose bondu when the all going to propose bondu mallika and mano kidnap bondu they all get to now when they.went there it was already late bondu is no more .....
The all are broken ....and they live  their life single

So sorry for ending story like this i have a lot of idea magar kam vote and no comments ka karan iss taraha  book end karna pad raha hai

But don't worry mai manorama wala trak par ek or book and iss time story will be better and interesting and sorry shayad mai ani ka chacrater ko justise  nahi daa payi but I will do justice in next book

Mana story easa  hi khatam kar di aagar aap chata to bondu ko.kisska  saath dekhna chata kissa ka saath bondu ka end hona aacha rahta

Anirudh

Or

Sumedh

Or

Virat