Book

  Reading may just be my favorite past time. Reading smut is even better. And in this, the main character, Terra, is taken by the demon king.

"Why did you follow me?" She breathed out. His hands caged her in, keeping her exactly where he wanted.
"You know exactly why, kitten."
The worst part was that she did. They'd been dancing around each other for so long, letting the fire grow, but never getting close enough to burn them.

The characters touch each other, hands roaming everywhere as they finally kiss. He pins her onto the ground, straddling her with his legs, trapping her. His claws appear, ripping her tunic off. The fabric laying waste, exposing her breasts.

"I'm going to have my way with you, Terra. And when I'm done you'll know no name but mine."

Heat grows between my legs, my pulse racing at his words. His hands play with her breasts, letting himself explore her. Rubbing her nipples in tight circles, drawing moans.

  I do what he does. Letting my hand trail across my tits. Pinching my nipples, making quiet noises. His fingers drag down her body, dipping between her folds. I do the same, eliciting a small moan.

  I run circles around my clit. The feeling creating pressure. From here, he inserts a finger into her, taking it slow and steady.

  When my index finger enters me, I gasp. I let it pump as I continue to read, continue to imagine his finger going in and out. He adds another, so do I. My palm hits my clit with every thrust.

  His fingers pick up speed. As if his only goal was to make her come, to make her see stars with only his hands.

  I work myself up. Imagining just that. My fingers curling to hit just the right spot, palming my clit. White hot pleasure seeps through me. I rock on my own fingers, eyes never straying from the pages. I continue to scroll, the main character is close.

  "You'll come when I say so," He murmurs.

  I'm almost there.

  "That's right, kitten, come for me."

  I moan as I come, just as Terra does. And then I finally shut my phone off. Letting myself breathe before beginning again.

  The scene plays through my head one more as I get lost in the feeling, pretending my fingers are his, pretending I'm the one he's telling to come. Shuddering, spilling onto my hand.