Dildo

My doorbell rings, and I go to check it. Outside, a delivery truck is driving off and a small, pink package sits on my porch table. It's here.

I take the box and go back inside, closing and locking the door behind me. I grab a pair of scissors from the kitchen and cut the tape away. Opening the box, a stream of wrapping paper awaits me. Moving all of it away, I finally get to what I've been looking for.

  A nine inch glass dildo, with small bumps coating the shaft. Made for the perfect self pleasure session.

  Just the thought of it inside me makes my pussy wet, my heart race. I sanitize it quickly before walking to my bed room.

  I put on my After Dark playlist, containing sexy songs I can easily get off to. One of my favorites comes on, a dark, sensual beat ringing in my ears.

  My shirt comes off first, then my shorts and panties, leaving me completely naked. I move my hips to the music, before crawling onto my bed. I get on all fours, assuming what I think is the best position to take this. I should get it wet.

  I wrap my lips around the tip. Slowly licking it, swirling my tongue around the the head. I drag my tongue down the shaft, feeling the bulges. I can't wait for it to be inside me. My pussy leaks in excitement.

  I move it lower, rubbing it in between my folds, letting my juices coat it. The bumps come into contact with my clit, and I moan quietly. When it's coated, i position it at my entrance. It goes in an inch, and my walls stretch to accommodate it. Inch my tortuous inch, the dildo enters me. When the grooves brush against my walls, I gasp.

  The moment I've taken in all nine inches, I bring it out to its tip, and plunge back in. My hand covers my mouth, stifling my moans as I drown in pleasure. Pressure builds inside me, so close to exploding.

  It feels so good against me. Rubbing in just the right way. I thrust it in and out, to the beat of the song playing. The grooves and the sheer girth making the experience all the better.

  My other hand comes down to circle my clit, both hands giving me what I need.  I angle the glass cock towards me, the head pressing at my g-spot. I see stars. My arm relentlessly moves, pushing the toy into that spot, over and over, until I come with a muffled scream.

  I ride out the waves of my orgasm, slowing my thrusts, until I lay there, a panting, boneless mess.

When I've finally come down from the high, I take it out of me. It's soaked, as I'd just bathed it. Well. Guess I did.

I clean it before storing it in my dresser. I know damn well that's getting a five star review.