A

Armchair

  Waking up from an erotic dream wasn't the way I wanted to spend the afternoon. Draped across my couch. Eyes wide open, breathing heavy. I can only pick out bits and pieces from the dream. But the message is clear.

  His hands running over my body, leaving traces of fire on my skin. His fingers trailing down, lower, so close. And then I woke up.

  Hot. Aching. Alone.

  And then I get curious, eyeing the chair. Maybe. What was I thinking, though? But I didn't have any toys, and my fingers were never enough. Fine.

  The curtains were drawn, it was only me in my apartment. No one could stop me.

  I walk over to the chair, dragging my hand across the arm. It's slightly rough, and only has me thinking more. I place my knee on the seat, straddling the side. It brushes against me, so gently. I rub myself against it, the friction only barely felt through my shorts. I sigh, and pull them off my hips, down my legs.

  No clothes between me and the chair, I sit on the arm it again, rocking my hips back and forth. Oh. It stimulates my clit, rough wood brushing sensitive nerves, sending a jolt of pleasure through me. My pussy drenches the arm, making it slick, easier to work with.

  My hand trails up my shirt. It's far too hot in here. I stop to pull it over my head, then my bra. Much better. I start to move again, gripping the chair with one hand, the other fondling my breasts. My thumb rubs over my nipple, pinching it. I close my eyes, small pants coming from me.

  Thoughts of the dream come back. I run my hand over my body, like he did in my dream. Touching myself all over. Letting the armchair do the important work. Heat builds in me, nearly overflowing. I'm so, so close.

  I move my hips faster, in rapid, desperate motions. Moans spill from me, filling my living room. And then the dam breaks.

  Pleasure cascades over me, rushing through my body. I ride out the waves. Coming down to slow pants. I can't believe I just did that.

   When I calm down, I clean up the armchair and then go for a shower, the thought of it racing through my head.