Exhibitionist

  Saturday nights at the sex club are my favorites. The show I give the audience always leaves them wanting more, always ends up making them pleasure themselves or pleasure others. In the VIP room, anything goes. It's a room for orgies, voyeurs, exhibitionists.

Tonight, I wear a red laced lingerie. My favorite kind. The ones that only have a thin strip of fabric covering you. So when I open my legs wide, there's just a half inch of fabric between their eyes and my pussy. And when I pleasure myself in front of them, I just have to move it to the side. The fabric is so thin, sometimes what I do doesn't require it moved at all.

I walk onto the stage, gazing down at the crowd watching. Some are already naked, some have already started fucking. But everyone's eyes are on me. My heart races.

Music begins to play, and I walk towards the stripper pole. My hand grips the metal as I circle it. Letting them see the entirety of my outfit. The little red thong and the matching bra. I'm a dessert, and I know it.

I hold it with both hands as I spin. Moving into different positions, poses, to the rhythm of the song. At one point, I'm able to spread my legs wide, so that everyone gets a view of my panties, soaked from their eyes, from the moaning in the crowd, fucking themselves to me. I run a finger up the fabric. My eyes rolling when I touch my clit.

I let the music sweep me up again, preforming for them. And when the song finishes and the next one comes up, I know the real show has begun.

I come back to the floor, squatting. I spread my knees, so the pole comes into contact with the pussy. I moan, the friction making me shudder. Humping the pole, hips moving up and down with the help of my knees, my hands gripping it.

I look out into the crowd, watch their eyes on me. They see a girl fucking herself on a stripper pole. They see her experiencing pleasure, they see her moaning out loud. They know she's getting off to their eyes.

One hand unclasps my bra, hooked from the front so that when it undoes, my tits are exposed easily. I squeeze my boobs, rub my nipples, feel the pure sensation of their eyes, of the pole, of the sting of pain, before I explode, coming onto my panties and the pole.

It takes a minute to catch my breath, to gather myself. But I'm not done yet.

I move in front of the pole, walking to the near edge of the stage. I kneel onto the ground, before bringing my legs in front of me and out, letting them see the aftermath of my orgasm, the drenched little strip of fabric.

I smirk, and then move that piece of fabric, letting them see my soaked pussy, still leaking. I dip a finger in between my folds, collecting the wetness, before putting it in my mouth and sucking, moaning to the taste of myself.

The same finger comes back down, and plunges into me. I finger myself in front of them, adding another, and another, until I'm fucking myself with three of them. I lie back, putting only my pussy on view. My knees come up to give me more stability.

I curl my fingers inward, hitting that spot that has me moaning so loud, that if anyone's attention had diverted from me it would snap right back. Then I'm coming onto my fingers, and this time they get to see it all.