facts about the Quran

- The Qur'an consists of 114 surahs with surah al fatiha as the first and An-nas as the last.
- The Quran has 604 pages.
- It took 23 years to finish the Quran.
- The prophet who has been mentioned the most in the Quran is Prophet Musa alayhi wa sallam.
- Who built the Ka'bah?🕋 the prophet Ibrahim alayhi wa sallam.
- The leader of the malaika (angels) is Jibril Alayhi wa sallam.
- Prophet Sulaiman Alayhi wa sallam could talk to animals.
- The angel Azreal takes souls from bodies also called the angel of death.
- In front of the ka'ba, people pray towards Jerusalem (al aqsa mosque).
- The only Surah containing 2x "Bismillah-ir Rahman-ir Raheem" ​​is Surah Naml
- The first thing you will eat when you come to jannah (in shaa Allah) is fish liver.
- The favorite color of Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam is green.
- The Prophet's cat is called Muezza.
- prophet muhammad saw his father's name is abdullah.
- Prophet Mohammed Saw died when he was 63 years old.
- Khadija was 40 years old when she married the Prophet. -The Prophet had a total of 4 daughters and 3 sons: Qasim, Zainab, Ruqayya, Umm Kulthum, Fatimah, Abd Allah, Ibrahim.

Although the Shias believe (according to scholar Hassan Abbas) that Zainab, Ruqayyah and Umm Kulthum were adopted by the Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam. And that Fatima was his only daughter.

The Sunnis believe that all 7 of the Prophet's children are his biological children.