Exact Time

Reya POV :

Here we go....damn...the whole week am go to the park  same time but what is the reason i don't know.....usually am going to the park when  i got a free time but now I make myself free for 5.30pm on everyday...after one week of punctual time...today am sure am going to park when am free...

But am sitting in the same chair at same time... I got frustrated for no reason..... After waiting for someone ..no.no..just relaxation in the park right i came for relaxatio....n then my eyes land on something.... That fluffy....i try to take reku to my hand but got startled of the voice. That handsome man  took my breath for a second...

I gave reku to him and try to move ....he asked my name again and he said "so now we met twice  there is no problem to say right".... But I don't want to speak to him..... He is very dangerous for me....
I don't mind and try to walk but something he said makes me to trun to look at his green eyes...

Hey am sorry ok ,,,, usually am not like this..... But I saw you every other day with glooming expression..I guess you don't have any friends....because of breakup(breakup word landed on harsh tone)... We are from same country... Why not....let be friends lonely princess...

Am so stunned for his explanation how come he simply read me  expect that breakup part...... But am walked further...... I heard that he let out long breath.... Something got me and trun to him........ Reya..........with low tone... usually am not that much shy... Everyone call me tomboy in back thailand but here...

He didnt hear and asked what i said.... My name REYA..........to my surprise my legs walks to near him and my mouth said it's not about  breakup....am talked about my brother win......i turned and leave that place quickly.....he smiled ear to ear......my cheeks are so red...am i blushing.....

why I have to clear that breakup word  but little bit my heart wants to explain to  him that am single....

Bright POV :

My whole life was mess in Thailand when  i got accident at 16 and hospitalized for a coma in  6 months.... When i woke up am only recognised my parents..... Everybody said they are my relatives .... Friend's...... But I don't know them...i got depressed because of that... So my parents move to Canada......for me......almost 6 years done....am completed my degrees and working as freelancer...i always try to remember my past.....because my inner self told me that  i forgot someone that closed to my heart.... When I trun 21.....my dad gift me reku for birthday gift....i said dad am trun 21 not 12...but he smiled and explained that am always excited to taking about bunny back on school days....so if I had a bunny then one day I can recognise something.. possible.... When i take reku in my hand my heart beat faster and try to remember someone.... But I brushed out.... Reku become part of my life.... So I try to make my self time and spend time with him in the park....

Every day i saw girl not to mention cute girl in the park....always gloomy.....so i try to conversation with her through the  help of reku.....it is not my usual self...i always don't mind others... But this girl...

When I asked her name...she just moved...yeah I understand no one say their name to stranger right...

Later i got flu and am not go to the park almost one week... Then I go to the park and immediately searched the girl....after while am in my call.. someone take reku in their hand......i looked down and that cuttie...... She gave reku to me..... Am try to explain everything for what purpose i don't know... I want to friendship with her....

I thought she don't want to... But she said her name Reya and to my surprise she explain about her another day...that she talked about her brother....maybe she loves her brother unconditionally.... She miss  him i think so.... I smiled unknowingly..... My breath relived some how.... It is because of she talked or now am know she is single.......