Will you remember me

Bright POV :

Even though my heart was heavy  some beautiful scenery makes me smile that my cupcake and my bestfriend sleeping peacefully with each other embarce. What to do... It time for wake up.... After watching them almost 10 minutes i try to wake up them ... When i touched win... He opened his eyes in horror and  got scared and move to the bet corner almost tear drops in his blue eyes.....even my cupcake awaken and immediately hugged win and scold me for scared her uncle win.

She hugged him and smoothing him make me wanna  proud father but when i see win condition....i feel sad.....

I recalled him everything that happen yesterday and he smiled and hugged cupcake back.... I want to pat his head but I don't want to  scare him...

I leave his news dress and ask him to fresh up and come to down for breakfast.

I made win's favorite chocolate waffle and pudding... I want to  lighten his mood and make to easy with me.....

When he come to dinning table...he saw the waffle and pudding blankly and said i don't like them at all.....i got shocked.... Win always like this breakfast even he  asked Zendaya to makes this breakfast almost everyday.... I want to know the reason .....but with his mental condition i don't want to push him further.... To my surprise he smiled and said please make me green peas curry...... This make me almost popping my eyes.....and then he said that's is what my bright likes so i want green peas curry.... My heart stopped for moment when he said  my bright.......somewhat my heart...leave it .... Then I rushed to kitchen to make green peas curry with smile plaster on my face.

After breakfast  i prepared my cupcake school bag.... We drove to cupcake's school along with win.... Through the way they chatting more like talking about sinchan..... They obsessed with sinchan cartoon....but come to think of it  how come this two likes and dislikes are same... Is it coincidence..... What ever it is but they are both happy and that is what I want.....

After that we went to our house.... When we entre living room win steps become slow and he saw the wall and went to relax because last night i removed my wife potrait...

I asked him take his  medicine but he refused like child.... I try to put the pils  in his mouth but he running all over... When he try to step in upstairs i try to catch him...so i back hugged him..... He went silent and i put the pils in His mouth and give him water...he obediently take the glass and drink it And went to  bedroom.....after i calm my whole body and went to see him.... He slept but when i saw his face it look pale more like he cried..... I wiped leftover tears from his face and went to study room...

 I wiped leftover tears from his face and went to study room

I started to read the dairy.... I should know what happen to win ... So that i can treat him......

Year 2015:

After completing her studies....she went to Thailand along with bright....yes.....they become close friends like they went all over Canada and having fun week ends..... Reya convince bright's parents for go back to  Thailand... After 1 year of  convincing they permitted bright to go to Thailand.... Bright also want to go to Thailand because he want to see win... Through the past five years Reya talked about win almost every day.... Bright's advice Reya again contact with her family.... But bright always missed his chance talk to win...it gives me more thrill to see win....

to the calling bell sound Zendaya rush to open the door... When she saw Reya she hugged her like no more..... Zendaya look at bright and give teasing look to Reya but Reya introduced him as friend....

Bright talked to Zendaya casually because through the past 5 years he also closed to Reya family except win

Bright talked to Zendaya casually because through the past 5 years he also closed to Reya family except win..... When they speak...... Win come to down stairs and said "so, my cupcake(Reya) not missing me? She even forgot me ?". When reya hear that tears rollsdown her eyes and run to hug win. Win also hugged her back with so much love... But someone  mesmerized by that beautiful voice. Reya said "when i forgot you...then this world become end you know ".... Win laughed and it echos all over living room...bright become statue through that rythme... Reya dragged win to bright and said " win, see this is bright my bestfriend....u know..."she become shy... Bright didnt noticed anything his eyes only looking at that almond blue eyes. That blue eyes got shocked and get tears but next second give fake smile.... Bright come to sense when win give him hand.." hi bright".

Suddenly bright asked win that " I have met you before". Everyone become shocked to that question but win eyes shows some sad emotion with smile mostly fake smile  and said " i don't think so "....... But his mind thought "so you forgot me......let it be....plz don't remember me.....because my cupcake loves you bright"...tears rollsdown his eyes without his knowledge.... No one notice expect Reya...

 No one notice expect Reya