Fruit less tree

Win POV :

My heart was in pain but I want my sister to be happy. Why am in the pain...leave it...it doesn't matter anymore.....bright loves Reya and am happy for them.... for my support... I booked fancy restaurant and arrange all things that need for best moment.... Even bright asked me to suggestion for choosing ring for reya.. i ready to burry my sorrows in the deap.... When their day come everything went smoothly... Now bright and reya become couples... I can't belive it almost one year now....bright become so close to me... He care for me like sometimes I misunderstood his care...again i salp my face to recall that bright consider me as his friend... When i got fever to my surprise he take care of me like my mom.. even reya got jealous i thought he gave me some special treatment but all my hope collapsed when i learned bright give me extra care because of pity.... I don't have parents that was  the reason....

 I don't have parents that was  the reason

Bright always want to make a family....they are in their 20's but bright asked Reya to married this year  2017. Am the flower boy for them.... These two years i make myself busy with work to forgot all my sorrows. bright also in his hospital work. Even he become famous psychiatrist at young age. Today is the day that I dont have any chance to make it... But my sister happy.... They gave me life after my parents death.. This is the sacrifice for them....

Reya POV :

Am so nervous when i leave bright with win..... But bright and win become friends just friends..... That made me relax... Am become happy that bright asked me to be his girlfriend..two years passed and today we are going married...my wish all become true thanks to my dear brother.. he dedicated himself for arrange everything for my wedding...

Bright always love  children... Even he asked me have child after one month for marriage....

But my life collapsed when i hear this from my mom..... am i fruit less tree.... She is said i will never get pregnant.... All my world went to crash..... I fought with my mom..... How come I will create family with my bright.....

Most important when my mom said why she adopted win....  Win was special child that he will carry baby..... Mothers promise..... Fuck them....

For my happiness i want to destroyed my brother life

For my happiness i want to destroyed my brother life.... No...no..... Maybe i will quit my life....

Zendaya POV :

Bright and my daughter got married make me happy but how come I will explain the situation to my reya...

When i said all the things that my reya never get pregnant and win is special male... Reya become numb... Went silent.... It breaks my heart.... I love both of them..... But reya happines was very important... I begged her to not tell bright.... We can make plan....but she was not ready....

When bright went to seminar for USA for one week.....reya closed her room.... Am become scared... When i look at the window... She try to commit sucide....

Thank God i saved her.... She said she loved bright so much...but she don't want hurt win.... I tried so many times to break the reaya and win bond but all effort are vain...now reya in the situation like life or death....

After 2 days of convincing reya said okey with my plan... Both cried that whole night for win... We are not evil but we don't have any choice....

When bright come back to home..... We arrange some medical check up to all my family members.... Dr.Ayla was our family doctor... I convinced her to do this to win......that we checked IVF possibility.....

Am i become evil mother for my child ...i dont have any option.... It is easy for to explain everything to win... But he will think me that am adopt him for purpose.... No....i am also love him as my son.... Am sorry win.....

We are all have good side and bad side.... For my Reya i choose bad for my win.......