Forced ?

Win POV :

When i leave my office i got a call from my sister....she asked me to pick up  Bright from his father's hotel... Bright's father had a famous 5 star hotel here...when VIP cames bright will go there and arrange everything from his supervison. am really got confused ... always bright went with his BMW but reya asked me to pickup him... It is weird....

am waiting for the reception to inform of my arrival but receptionist asked me wait in the  bright's room... I know bright had room here... But why he asked me to wait there...

i went there and someone give me coffee but I didn't order..but he said it is compliment... I came here so many times but this is the first time this kind of things happen.... Am waiting there almost half hour..... i got frustrated and went to open the door but suddenly all lights are off and something more like someone land on me with force and doors closed...

Author POV:

Little bit moon light emerged and win saw bright with drunken state... He  try to wake him up but.....

suddenly Birght  bite his  neck..... Win  got goosebumps all over his  body.....bright's hands moving over his  hips....

Suddenly win lost his  voice.....with so much effort he  try to call him....'bri' but he kissed win .....

Win's body got fired from that kiss but he pushed him as side because this is not right...sister 's husband..... When win try to get up but bright held his hand.... And said Don't go....

"My body is burning....plz....help me...... "
This what bright said to win ......and push him  in to the bed.....

Even win  got dizzy and one thing sure that they  both are injected by drug....

Even though win try to push bright but he take his hands upper to his  head.... His lips travelling all over win's body......

Finally win give up himself in to bright..... Is it because of drugs ? Is it because of bright touch? He dont have the   answer.....
With out preparation bright forcely entre in to win .... Tears rolls down but win's  heart needed..... His soul  needed...... How many times he entered in to win don't know.......but that feelings engraved in his heart.....

( Am sorry I don't have writing skill about mature content)

Win POV :

I adjusted the bright light and opend my eyes... I got shocked am in the room without cloths ....... I try to recall everything about yesterday night but nothing came across...all i know was am waiting for bright....

When i try to put my legs down.... I fallen to the mattress.... My legs are shakky..... Blood oozing in the area.... I cried..... I lost my virginity..... But I don't know whom..... 

I don't know how many hours i cried..... I ashamed to ask someone to help me..... With my effort i dragged my body to shower and after sometimes I got much better.....

I want to cry...for what..... For my body pain... For i slept with someone.....
When i walk to my car then all my memories flashed on my mind.....

I SLEPT WITH BRIGHT........

This is the worst thing ever.... I slept with my sister's husband..... My friend ......... Who will belive me ?

All of thought i went to home... To my surprise Reya there with so much concern in her eyes.... I felt guilty..... I asked about bright but.... Am shocked....

Reya said, "bright went to canda this afternoon for business tour.... Are you ok win ? Bright said your slept in his room so he won't disturbed to you and take taxi...."

i said nothing Reya....am just tried...am going to my room.... But she gave me some tablet and said it is vitamin tablet....

I went to  my room.. why? Why...bright......why you lied.......are u disguised me ? So you went business trip? To avoid me? I didn't make any move.... I...i.....buried all my feelings my self ..... But why.... Why...this happens to me.....

Am sorry sister.... Am sorry zen mom.......... Am i that much needy ........ Am sorry.......

My feelings took over me..... Even my virginity  losss....i don't care.... But bright... disguised me.....that hurts me lot..

Mom i need you.............i can't help myself..... I want to see bright....... I want his warm hug...... I want him mom..... But what should I do..... He already belong to someone...........

 He already belong to someone

He never be MINE.....