A broken heart is all that left

When bright reads the dairy it's almost a month passed. Win is become much better when he arround with little cupcake. Still he is not recognise bright but he get along with him.

Present 2023:

bright POV :

When i completed the dairy......

Win's my first love

Win's my first love.....?

Win is the biological mother?

I....i........rapped him.......

I had a another baby?

This all..... Suffocating me.....i can't breathe..........

When i see win's innocent face....how come this happen......

Why i am searching win all over two years.....

It is because of friendship ......

It is because of reya's brother.......

NO....NOO

I LOVED HIM.....

Yes I love him.........

Yes I can't remember the past..... But The day i saw him on the reya's house......i fallen love with him.....

I tried tried so hard to talk to him....but he doesn't care about me.....

When i give him that bunny locket he rejected....that hurts..... I thought he don't like me at all.....

When i got a alone time with him .....i try to read his feelings for me....but all its ended up friendzone.... .

But....he loves me .....why can't I recognise that......why....

Am in dilama...... That....win is not loving me.....not care for me......i got frustrated....anger......

That last option i said i like her.....but he didn't react .......he just said supporting me for my love...

Why win why...... Why can't you said that i loved you in the school days .....

Seriously.....this is all are happened because of me......

How come i repay you .....all the damage that i caused .......

Reya and zen mom insist marriage very fastly.....that past one year win ....i thought you only consider me as friend....so i moved on and accepted the marriage......

Even i proposed her that day ..... You didn't give any reaction.....

But.....

After marriage i can't focus on my self .....i choose wrong .... My love for you only grow.... I loved Reya also......but i can't forgot you .....that your bunny smile.....

Even reya command sometimes that  your my boyfriend... ....i wish that must be true....but after marriage i don't have any chance....so i choose to silent and focus on Reya only.....

I don't know that day in the hotel ...... What happen to me.....i don't know......
I was drugged i don't know......

When i come to that dark room....when i landed on you ...that moment i know it was you......your scent......that makes me crazy.....that i want to you to eat alive...

Sorry....win....my.....my demon took over me....... I broked you ......... I crushed that beautiful flower.....

When the morning came...... I don't know how to explain to you ...... When i looked at all the bruise and that blood in you underneath ....... I got scared win...... I afraid of  facing you ....

I try to avoid you almost 3 months...... Am always scared that you hate me.... I thought you will accused me for rape ..... But nothing like that happen..... You went silent mode....even you got sick ..... I thought ..... That thing makes you puke everytime you think of me.......

But i don't know....you are pregnant.....that carry our twins........

Am sorry win.....am sorry .............

I want to cure you........ I will never leave you win .....plz forgive mee.......i am coward...... That cowardness makes  your  live miserable ...  

I will make you forgive me ......i know i made big mistake but ......plz...win....i love you.....i will.....

But right know.....

I NEED TO KNOW WHERE IS MY ANOTHER BABY ?............

I NEED TO PAY THEMMMMM.....

WHAT THEY DONE TO YOU......