☇ 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨

"THAT WAS ONE OF THE BRAVEST THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN." KATNISS SAT UP QUICKLY ON THE BED SHE LAID ON, MEETING EYES WITH A MAN. His appearance was not as drastic as other Capitol citizens she had seen, only the gold eyeliner coating his eyelids. "With your sister? My name's Cinna." He continued, Katniss shaking his hand. This was the guy they were preparing her to meet as they waxed her legs and hosed her down. They repaired her imperfections, Katniss wanting to know where her brother was. After the train, the two had split. Cedar knows his way around, Katniss does not. It's natural instinct to want your older sibling with you to help you. "Katniss." She introduced herself, though he already knew her name. "I'm sorry that this happened to you, and I'm here to help you in any way that I can." Cinna pulled up a stool, sitting down. Katniss observed the man, squinting briefly.

"Most people just congratulate me." She admitted, a light smile forming as did Cinna's. "Well, I don't see the point in that. So tonight, they have the Tribute Parade. I'm gonna take you out and show you off to the world." Cinna changed the subject, Katniss glancing down to her lap. "So you're here to make me look pretty?" She shrugged, Cinna humming. "I'm here to help you make an impression." He corrected, leaning closer. "Now, usually, they dress people in the clothes from their district. Like your brother dressed as that coal miner." Katniss' smile appeared briefly before it fell, Cinna shaking his head. "But I don't wanna do that. I wanna do something that they're gonna remember." He smiled himself, excited. "Did they explain about trying to get sponsors?" Cinna asked, Katniss humming. "Yeah, but I'm not very good at making friends." She spoke lowly, Cinna nodding. "We'll see." He spoke, standing up as he held a lock of her hair.

"I just don't think that someone that brave should be dressed in such a stupid costume, should they?

"OVER 100,000 PEOPLE COMING TO GET A GLIMPSE OF THIS YEAR'S TRIBUTES." CEDAR IGNORED CAESAR'S VOICE, CRAMMED IN HIS SEAT NEXT TO HAYMITCH AS HE CRANED TO SEE HIS SISTER. He had decided morally that if she'll die, which there is a high chance she will, he'll make their last memories somewhat loving. But not a cheating love. A fair one, that abided by Panem's rules. "And the sponsors get to see the Tributes for the first time. The importance of this moment cannot be overstated." Caesar told his co-host, the two agreeing with one another. President Snow looked over the runway where the chariots for each District would travel down chronologically. Haymitch felt the crowd stand up around him, Cedar making the effort to stand this time. Haymitch glanced up to him, the boy never cheering like the people around him, only wanting a look at his sister. "There they are!" Caesar spoke excitedly, everyone watching the Tributes wave to the desperate crowd. "It's the most exciting part!" TVs presented the event to Districts, Haymitch standing up beside Cedar.

"Don't get too cosy." He spoke in a hushed tone, Cedar glancing to him. "It's my sister. I can't just abandon her." Cedar shot back, Haymitch humming in somewhat agreement. "But don't get too attached that it puts them both in more danger." He was practically telling the man to prepare for his sister's death. He has thought about it, of course, but hearing it from someone else's mouth felt worse. "There she is." He followed Haymitch's finger, seeing the last chariot carry both Katniss and Peeta. The two looked nervous and confused as they looked around everyone, chants growing for them. It was shameful to admit that Cedar grew jealous, watching the flames trail from their shoulders. Him and Lia were dressed as coal miners, Cedar in a suit and Lia in a long black dress. Peeta and Katniss were the same, except they didn't look dirty and they were on fire. "Woah!" Caesar brung attention to the two, Katniss watching her confused face coat a banner. Peeta watched her, reaching for her hand silently. Ripping it away, the two met eyes.