Prologue

Bournemouth Beach 9:10PM/21:10 

23 of July 2017

3rd person POV:

"You are going to text me right?" Emma asked. She has been meeting this boy on the beach every day she has been in Bournemouth. The only problem, she doesn't know his name. "Of course I am. I don't want to lose you" he said. "Good. I don't want to lose you either. The days we have had together have been so much fun" Emma was truly sad that she was going back home now. She really enjoyed being with him and felt a connection between them. A romantic one.

"You have my snap, right?" "Bab, you have asked like 1000 times about that. I have your snap. I'm gonna send you one right now!" the boy said. Emma had in fact never gotten his name and was too embarrassed to ask. His snap was birminghamfan_67 or something, so his Snapchat doesn't exactly help with figuring out what his name is. 

"No, it's fine. You can wait. It's just a snap" Emma answered, before the boy said "I think we need to munch before you go" They gave each other a hug, and Emma could hear her dad telling her to come. "Goodbye, I have had so much fun with you" Emma said. "Goodbye, Emma," the boy said. 

Emma turned around and walked, but she turned around, ran towards the boy and kissed him. When their lips met was it like they were the only two people in the world. It was a magical kiss. Before she started walking, the boy whispere and gave her something.

Emma started walking away, almost with tears in her eyes. She turned around and it looked like she wanted to ask him something, but before she could, her dad yelled at her to come. 

Reunited | Jude BellinghamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara