Chapter 4

3rd of October 2022

Emma's POV

My head was spinning around. Ugh, what happened last night?

Wait a second. This is not my hotel room. This is a normal bedroom. Oh god, did I have sex with someone last night?

"Hello! How are you?" I was surprised to see Jude Bellingham. "I-I'm fine. Did we like..." I pointed towards the bed. "No no, we didn't have sex. Even though you begged me."

 I what? OMG, this is so embarrassing. "Oh, I'm sorry." "It's fine. But you did kiss me." Oh. My. God. How much did I drink yesterday? Couldn't I even get back to my hotel? "Shit, I'm so sorry." "Don't apologize, you're a good kisser, even when your drunk." Was he... flirting with me? 

"I picked up your essentials from your hotel room and I actually picked an outfit for you. I didn't see Alexa, so I assume she stayed at Gio's." He countinued. "Thank you for ringing some stuff over. Did you say Alexa stayed at Reyna's?" I asked. Jude nodded his head. That was not expected. 

I took on the outfit Jude got from my hotel room and took on my make-up. As I got out of the bathroom, my phone started buzzing. Alexa was calling. "Hey Alexa, who are you with?" "Umh, at Gio's place. But that's not why I called. I need to say that I have to leave for Sevilla, because one of the reporters for the Sevilla-Dortmund game got sick, so I have to step in." she said. 

"Oh, I guess I'll explore Dortmund on my own for a day or two." "If there are any cheap tickets left, I'll let you know. Obviously TV2 pays for my flight and stay." So now I'll be all by myself for today and tomorrow morning. Yay.

"Sorry, but I overheard the call. Why will you be all by yourself?" Jude sat on the couch. "Alexa is a sports journalist, and one of the reportters for your game tonight called in sick, so Alexa will cover for them. Which means that I'll be alone for today and tomorrow morning." He started laughing. "That's funny. I was just about to offer you a flight to Seville, a VIP ticket to the match and a night at the same hotel as the Dortmund players." 

"Okay, what's the catch? I know it is one." I don't think he would spend a lot of money on me without me doing something back. "There is no catch. But now that you mentioned it... No, I'm just messing with you." he laughed again. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" I hugged him. "Oh, sorry. I was just so excited." I said nervously. Why do I keep getting nervous around him?

"You're good. But I'll send you your tickets, and you should get back to the hotel. It's not that long until your flight." he said, "I can drive you back."

Later...

"Thank you for driving me. See you in Seville!" "Bye, Emma!" I got out of Jude's car and walked into the hotel. Suddenly, a familiar face was waiting on the couch in the lobby. And not exactly a friendly one.

"I know you don't want to see me, but I flew from Bergen and left the football camp to talk to you. Please, just let me explain" Lucas. I simply just ignored him. "Please, you have to listen" He was begging like crazy and it was so annoying. "Okay, fine, I'll listen. Go on. Tell me about your excuse that you got drunk and didn't know what you were doing." He was silent. 

"So that was the story? That you got drunk?" "Well..." It looked like he didn't have much to say. "I don't have time for this anyways, I'm going to Seville." I started walking away. "Why are you going to Seville?" Lucas asked.