Chapter 7 - Finale

I ran out of the stadium, amongst the big crowd of people trying to get out as well. I just pushed them gently away. I saw people whispering and looking and pointing towards me. They had probably seen the video. Now I would be without Alexa, and a clingy Lucas who will probably try to get me back when I return home. He has sent me messages and tried to call me all the time, making new accounts on social media so he could DM me. Oh., and I had no job as well.

I got a taxi, as I couldn't take public transport now that people really knew who I was. I saw that Alexa had tried to call me, but I don't give a fuck about her anymore. How could she not tell me? 

In the taxi, I checked scial media. My Instagram was blowing up more then ever, and #Jumma and #BellinghamGirlfriend was trending on Twitter. Fuck. I didn't want this at all. And Jude will probably hate me when he finds out that I lied about our kiss. I didn't know that some psycho bitch recorded it!

I got back to my hotel and into my room. I just went into my bed and cried until I fell asleep. 

9th of October

I woke up and noticed the mascara on the pillow. The flight was leaving in 4 hours, but I decided to just leave immediatly and text Alexa to do the check-out, because her stuff was still here. I changed into my airplane clothes, cleaned my face and got new make-up on. I had mascara on my cheeks. 

I packed my clothes when I suddenly heard noices outside. Some girls screaming. I looked out the wndow. It did't look like anything had happend, but they were so excited. I didn't think much more of it and continued my packing, but then I heard a knock on my door. It was probably Alexa. Wonder what her apology was going to be. But I didn't understand why she would knock, so I decided to Ignore her and wait for her to use her key. 

Then she knocked again, even harder. I tried to ignore it, but when Alexa started knocking for the third time, I had enough. I went over to the door and opened it.

"What do you want, Alex-" It wasn't Alexa that had knocked. It was Jude.

"Jude? Wha-" Before I could say more, he pulled me in and kissed me. I returned the kiss, of course. But I was really caught by surprise. 

I pulled out. "Why are you here? Aren't you angry at me for lying to you?" I asked.

"Not when your the girl I have thought about ever since the kiss we shared." he said.

"But you never texted or called me." I said, kinda angry.

"My phone broke, and I forgot my Snapchat password. I have thought about you ever since, even when I've had girldriends. Because I knew that I would find you again, and that I would end up with her. I don't understand how I didn't recognise you earlier." He answered. 

"Ok, less talking, more kissing" I kissed him again as I shut the door. I want privacy, you know.

We went towards the bed as we were kissing. We started taking our clothes off, it was like we couldn't stay away from eachother, the sexual tension was thick as hell. And I think you all know what happened next😏 (Sorry guys, I don't like being one of those but I'll try to write smuts in my next story if that's what people want!)

As we were laying in my bed, exhausted, Jude asked me something.

"Will you still go back?"

I instantly knew my answer. "Of course not, dummy. I'll stay with you. But we can't live with your mother, sorry." 

"Why not, she's nice!" Jude answered.

"I know but how are we supposed to do stuff if she's around?" I asked.

"We'll figure it out later" He smiled. I kissed him again. 

As we got dressed and wanted to head out, Alexa walked in.

"So, umh, does this mean that you'll forgive me? I told him where our room was..." she said, nervously. "I'm so sorry, Emma. I should've told you earlier." 

"Alexa, you're good. I kinda overreacted. I shouldn't have ran away. Not from you either, Jude. So I should be the one apologizing." I answered.

"Group hug!" Jude said, and then we did a group hug.

I almost can't believe that I actually found my old summer boyfriend. I guess we were reunited

Authors note

Sorry about the cringy ending lol

Anyways thank you for reading my story, I will make a much better one soon so stay tuned for that😘 Have a good summer and see you in my next book❤️❤️