Chapter 2

"Well, there is no point in dropping you off the train, so you might as well find some seats." Me and Alexa spoke to Edin Terzic, the manager of Borussia Dortmund, "It's around 1 hour and 10 minutes untill were in Dortmunt." He seemed like a nice guy, I was afraid we would get kicked out. "Mr Terzic, i have a question," Alexa said. "Yes, what is it?" 

"I'm a sports journalist working for TV 2 in Norway, and I wondered if I could try and interview some of the players if that's fine with them. About your game on Wednsday and the Der Klassiker on Saturday." Alexa asked. I thought that seemed like a brilliant idea. That will surely get Alexa a bonus, exclusive interviews from the Borussia Dortmund train. "I don't see an problem as long as they're okay with it." Terzic said. "Thank you!" was Alexas response.

I walked out of the dining area on the train and tried to find a place to sit. I didn't know where to sit, so I went all the way to the back, where me and Alexa came in. Luckily, Jude was sleeping ever since we got on the train, so he doesn't know I'm on this train. As I was walking back, a voice called me. "Hey, you over there! Come here!" 

I didn't think they were talking about me. "Me?" "Yes, I mean you." the voice said. It was Giovanni Reyna. "Uhh... hello? Can i help you with anything?" I asked. Reyna told me to sit down. It was a four seater, so I sat next to Reus. That's when I noticed him. He was still sleeping. He looked so cute as he was sleeping. I took a picture of him with my phone.

 I took a picture of him with my phone

"We know you like eachother." Reyna said to me. "What?! I have a boyfriend! And we have just met!" "Then why couldn't you keep your eyes of him?" I was starting to get nervous. "I- i-" Reyna took my phone ad entered a number. "Now that you have my number, I can text you about any upcoming parties or events with the team and/or Jude." Well, that's the first football player I have on my contact list. 

"Well, shouldn't you find somewhere else to sit before he wakes up?" I stood up and walked away. My mind was a total mess. I'm not sure if I have feelings for him or not, but I have a boyfriend who I love and care about a lot. I love Lucas way to much to dump him. I heard a message from my phone. Speaking of the devil.

Lucas

hows dortmund so far?

not there yet, the train got delayed but we got on a new train
how is it at football camp?

its going wonderful. loving it here
but it would be better if you were with me🫶🏼 miss u

awww i miss u too🫶🏼🫶🏼
ft later?

ofc

I don't know if I should tell him about the train incident. It's not something worth mentioning. What if he becomes jealous or something? About meeting football players, not Jude or something like that.