Chapter 6 - Part 2

8th of October (My birthday lol)

Signal Iduna Park

16:34 / 4:34pm

The famous Yellow Wall was already packed with fans, even one hour before the game. The atmosphere was already incredible.

"Yes, I'm currently pitchside, and as you can see here, the Yellow Wall is already packed with fans as it's a little under 1 hour before kickoff here in Dortmund." Alexa was talking with the pundits and gave updates and stuff. "The line-ups have just been announced and you cans ee them too your left. Amongst the Dortmund players we find Jude Bellingham, who there has been lots of tumors about. Not only about his next club, but also about his personal life. To be more accurate, who he's dating. We will have an exclusive interview with his roumored girlfriend Emma Hellesvik later, after this." 

I started getting nervous for the interview. I think Alexa noticed that. "Don't worry, it will go great. You know what I'm going to ask you, and you know what to reply." 

16:45 / 4:45pm

"So we are here with Emma Hellesvik, who have been rumoured to be Jude Bellingham's girlfriend. What can you tell me about these roumors?" 

"They are false, I'm not Jude's girlfriend." 

"But you were seen leaving a party with him, right after he broke up with Asantewa?"

"He was just helping me, I was really drunk and my bestfriend was with someone else."

"So there is nothing between you?"

"Nothing at all."

"Okay, now that people have their answer to that, let's talk about the game. How do you think this game will evolve?"

"I think it will be a tight game with both teams wanting to win, but I predict a 3-2 win to Dortmund."

"Bellingham to score?"

"No, I think he will get one assist, and I think he will put in a solid defensive display as well."

"Thank you, that's all we need. So I've just interviewed Jude Bellingham's friend, not girlfriend. Now, back to the studio."

"Hey, you killed it!" Alexa hugged me. "Thank you! I feel relieved now, finally I can get some peace from the journalists and paparazzis." 

After a few minutes, the players started walking out for warm-ups, including Jude. The whole stadium started cheering. Then the Bayern players walked out, and there were lots of loud boos.

I watched Jude warm up before the game. Damn, he's hot.