After the fight...

*After ep 10*

Drew POV

'I cant believe they knew' 

"You guys knew?!" I yelled. "We tried to tell you. She blackmailed us..." Liam replied. "So what?! You should've still told me?!" I said angrily. "I said we were blackmailed!!!" Yelled Liam, "Gosh dude. We aren't your friends anymore." Said Henry. He then grabbed Liam's hand and left. 

'Did i just...lose all my friends in 1 day...?'

"Y-Yeah i did.." I muttered to myself. I walked home, ran into my room and locked the door so no one could come in. And I bursted into tears. "God why can't i stop!?" I said while aggresively covering my eyes. 'I wish my friends were here...' I thought. I lost them. I lost Jake. I lost Zoey. I lost Liam. I lost henry. Im all alone.

Alone

alone

ALONE 

3rd person POV

Drew had cried himself to sleep. BEEP BEEP BEEP. Drew had woken up to his alarm telling him to get ready for school. Drew had no choice but to go so he went to school.

*At Rose Meadow Highschool*

When he arrived everyone shared glances and some whispered to the others. 'What is going on?' thought Drew. Then, Someone who was wearing blue and white came up to him. Drew had recognized her. It was Daisy. "Drew that's not right to do that. Think of what she feels right now!" said Daisy. "What do you mean? I don't remember doing somethi-" Daisy had cut him off "You didn't? Then what is this video?" Daisy had shown him the video. The video was..Zoey. Drew cringed just looking at her.

She was talking about...Me? "He cheated on me!" said Zoey. Then Drew started to read the comments. They AGREE!? "Daisy I didn't cheat on her! It's the opposite! She cheated on ME!? Not that she also USED ME!!!" Yelled Drew. 

"I don't know who to believe...I'll look into this ok??" asked Daisy. "Okay..." Drew said "Bye!"

I know its short but im unmotivated rn soo... 

326 words

bye my lovelies