MWAHAHHAHA

I didnt post because of school and homework. soryy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daisy Pov

I'm so tired, I really  shouldn't have stayed up. Ohhh I'm nervouss! What if I mess up? Eeekk!!! As I was walking to school I rehearsed what to say during the assembly. "The last thing I'm going to discuss is... is..." I can't do it! I don't get it, Usually I love to talk on the mic but now? I'm probably just nervous. Oh look its Sean! Maybe he can help, 

"Hey sean!" I say running up to him.

"Hmm?" He says as he looks around him to see who was calling him. "Oh Hey Daisy!"

"I need help. I'm doing something for the assembly but I keep stuttering? Usually I'm fine with this but now?" I say

"Hey. You're stressed, Here put this on." He says as he puts his headphones onto my head. Suddenly I hear this soothing calm music. As if all of my problems suddenly ran away. Like the soft relaxing waves during sunset, It was majestic.

After about 3 mins we started to head to school. Sean is talking about how I shouldn't be worrying. I know I can do this! 

Backstage, Drew Pov

 "FINALLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ITS TIME!" I say. 

"Good luck Daisy. Me and Drew will be watching you!" Jake says as we both make our way to set. I then get a text from Maria saying Zoey will be on stage. Like I care, I wish I had a tomato on me so I could throw it on her. Better yet Black paint, She's wearing white so it would stain her. I would love to see her face. 

Daisy POV

 OMG ITS TIME! I go up on stage as I start the introduction. I call up all the teachers and staff to give their speech.  Finally, Its time. "Last thing I'd like to address is... Hold up I must connect my phone!" I say as an excuse. "There! Uhm I'd like to say that..." I freeze. But then I remeber Seans music, The calm soothing one and not the loud sudden one he uses for his alarm, but the one that made my fears run and fall into a deep hole.

 "Zoey's rumours aren't correct! I swipe my phone to show the audience the proof. "She was actually cheating!" Zoey runs on stage as she yells "What?! Guys you don't believe her right?" she says. Everyone in the stadium started to Boo at her as she runs off stage tears and mascara running down her face as Maria runs backstage to comfort her.

I then end the assembly as I run backstage and I see Drew and Jake waiting for me. 

"YOU DID IT!!!" Drew yelps as he jumps on me. 

"Thanks Daisy. We couldn't have succeeded without you!" Jake says.

After that everything was at peace. Zoey left everyone alone, Jake and Drew got together. I got with Sean, Drew apoligized to the Music club, and Lia and Hailey were friend once again.

The end