Is this what Jake felt like...?

*Timeskip the day after Drew broken up with Zoey.*

Zoey POV

"ugh he is so gonna regret breaking up with me!" I took out my phone and started to fake cry. I was indeed a very good actor. Then I started recording. "H-Hey guys I just wanted to say that... Me and my Drew... W-WE BROKE UP!" I said fake sniffling. "Its just t-that I saw him kissing someone else..." "Why would he even do that, I thought he LOVED me." I said facing the camera. "T-Thats all i wanted to say... Bye my viewers..." I faintly said. This will be perfect. Have fun at school tomorrow... Drew.

Jake POV

*Timeskip back to reality*

I got to school, Early this time. I was scrolling on tiktok till i got a notification informing Zoey had posted something. I clicked on the video and I listened closely to what she said. She had the AUDACITY To say Drew cheated on her?! Forget it Jake. You shouldn't care about him. He ruined ur life... But then again its not right to do this. So I walked up to the only person I had left...Daisy.

I walked up to her and had told her about what happend in the video

"Daisy have you seen this video?" I asked, holding my phone up so she could see. "Yeah I have, Why?" she had replied "Drew never cheated on her, I know i shouldn't care but I know its not right." I told her. "What?! Thank you Jake for telling me this! I gotta go...Bye Jake!" She said as she ran away.

Daisy POV 

I know it now! Drew was correct, Zoey is cheating. But how can I convince the whole school. They probably won't listen without proof. I need to tell the principal but they would need proof too... C'mon Daisy you need to show the school about Zoey. I KNOW! Find a pic of her cheating on Drew. Then i could show the school by...

How do i show the ENTIRE SCHOOL!?!?

YAYYYYYYYYYYY I FINALLY POSTED!!!!!

335 words

Boo bye <3