Movie night with him...

This chapter is when its cute-

Drew POV

I was in the living room waiting for Jake. I think I'm forgetting something? What could it be? I then looked around the living room if I had forgotten anything. Oh! My peach plush. I used this plush every time me and Jake have a sleepover. Jake has a rasberry plush. He told me to get it. He came up with this idea. Hold up. Im not even in my PJ's, let me go and change into them. I then walked up to my room then into the bathroom. I then changed into my rasberry PJ's. Me and Jake like to match. He had peach PJ's. Though I hated the PJ's idea. His eyes were so soft that I couldn't say no. Those eyes of his are...astonishing. I started to blush very hard. Dang, I'm more of a simp than Jake. Or am I? Eh. I should go downstairs just in case Jake comes. I then grabbed my blanket and brought it down to the living room. As I did, I heard the doorbell. Must be Jake and then I opened the door to let him in. "Hey! Drew" Jake said as he walked in. "Hi." I replied. "We'll be watching in the living room this time." I explained.  We then walked into the living room. "Oh my god. I almost forgot how huge this place is. Do you ever get lost?" Jake asked. "No there is a map in the library." I told Jake. "Library?! Every time I come I discover something new!" Said Jake in shock. We then went to sit. "What kind of movie do you want to watch?" I asked. "Hmm...Let's try horror!" said Jake. Great Horror. Im afraid of those things. But I didn't wanna look like a wuss so i said. "Yeah sure!".

Jake Pov.

Drew then turned on a horror movie. I looked over at Drew as I looked at his soft hands. Oh how I wish they were in mine! I thought. He looked so cute when his eyes are softened. Though either way he was hot. 10 mins into the movie I felt a tight grasp around me. It was Drew. I chuckled. Drew probably was scared. "Damn Drew. Thought it would be the opposite." I said. "Shut up. I'm not used to horror." He replied back hitting me with his peach plushy. "Ow! okay I'll shut up!" I said in defeat as Drew then hugged me again. His hug felt so soft. I then hugged him back as soon as he shook. "Don't be scared, Drew." I said. "Wow, That's so helpfu- Holy!" He said as he yelped when he saw the weird floating ghost thingy. About 30 mins later I noticed it was quiet. I then looked at Drew who was safely in my arms. He was sound asleep. I then grabbed the blanket and put it around both of us. I turned off the television and carried him up to his room. I then wrapped him in his blanket and got on the other side of his bed. I looked at his hair. Some of his hair were covering his face so I had to move it away. He looked so cute in this state. We then both fell soundly asleep on his bed.

I Love this part the most. Oh my goodness gracious. 562 words damn