IN UR FACE ZOEY BAHGHGHGHDSF

SORRRRYY FOR NOT POSTING!! (I lost my charger) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drew POV

I woke up on top of my warm silver covers as I stretched. How'd I fall asleep again?? Oh. I thought. I turned as bright as the color of Liam's PJ's. (They have tomato's on it) Anyways, Where's Jake? 

I looked over to see Jake on his phone. Sitting in a angle that I can see what he was doing. Recording tiktoks..? He was using the finish the lyrics filters.  His score was 40. "Jake do you even know the song?" I asked. "GAHH! Oh you're awake. heh.." Jake said. His face turned pink because he was embarresed. "Oh and when you were asleep I have a plan to expose Zoey. Jake added. "Really? Spill it." I commented. "No can do brotha! Im gonna tell you when Daisy is there too." Jake replied. "Borrriiinng... Let's go to school.

3rd person POV

*They are walking to school btw*

"Jake? Why havent i seen liam nor Henry?" Drew asked.

"You havent heard?" Jake said.

"If i knew I wouldn't be asking you bimbo" Drew rolled his eyes

"Liam had to move to a dif school and Henry moved there too." Jake announced.

"Oh kay" Drew said as he looked over to Jake. 

"Hey Jake~" Drew said "What?" Jake looked up to his best friend. "Last one there has to be nice to Zander for the whole day~" Drew said as he ran up. "H-HEY YOU KNOW IM SLOW! AND WHY ZANDER!!??? WAITT!!!" Jake yelled. 

*Once they made it to school*

"HAH! I won" Drew celebrated. 

"Whatever... Hey look its my Daisy waisy!" Jake wakey said

"What that actual- Oragami paper folding." Drew replied as he got cut off by Jake.

"DAISY C'MERE!!!" Jake yelled.

"Hey guys!! Whats the plan?" Daisy chimed. 

"Well.. You know the assembly coming soon? How about you tell everyone about Zoey during that event and show the proof there!" Jake suggested.

"Yeahh! But Daisy could get in trouble." Added Drewdie

"Oh no! Don't worry. I dont wanna be head girl anymore anyways!"said Daisy waisy. 

"Ok then. So well meet up backstage at 1:30 pm tomorrow?" Asked Drew

"Yuppys" Said Jake.

Okay then.

"Jake I found Zander~" said Drew. "NOOOOOOOO" yelled Jake. "Go!" Drew pushed jake to Zander. 

"What do you want." Zandy said.

"You look less jugdy today..." Jake said while cringing. 

"You still look ugly." Said Zandy as Jake ran back to Drew.

"BAHAHBAHBAHBAHABHABHABHDJ-" Drew was cut off. 

"Shut your gobby mouth." said Jake. 

They then went to class. ;/ 

Im sad. School is tmrw 

When does ur school start btw?? 

Stay safe yall<<<<33333333333333333333