part 5

It's very late now. You decided to head back home.

" it's late now, I should head home. "

" Oh. Want me to take you to your home? "

" No, I'm fine. You've served me with delicious food today. "

" Are you sure? There's many bad guys out there.. I'm worried about your safety!.. "

" It's fine, Venti! I can take care of myself. "

"Alright.. If you say so. "

You waved to Venti and left. It was fun. There was delicious foods. You're glad that you have a friend like him.

While you're walking, you saw Kazuha in front of a café watching his phone. It seems he was waiting for someone.. He saw you and you pretend not to saw him.

" wait, y/n! "

You continues to walk and ignored him.

"Y/n please! Hear me out! "

He grabs your arm. You then pushed him.

" what do you want?! "
You shouted at Kazuha.

" I'm serious. I wanna talk to you. "
He replies quickly

You took a deep breath then nods to him.

" So uhm.. I, wanted to apologize. "

"That's all? "

" For what I did in the past. I deeply apologize. Please, forgive me. "

"..... I will think about that.. But right now I can't. I'm quite busy. "

" Alright, take your time. No need to rush. "

You turn around and leaves. You don't know if you should forgive him or don't..

You let out a small sigh.

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

I'm sorry. Most of the episode is very short.. Well I have schools so I'm busy with homeworks and house works.

I was thinking to make a Demon Slayer fan fiction story after this story was complete. What do you think?