Part 7

Y'all I'm thinking... Since Fontaine is released last week or whatever, should I introduce y/n to the 'new' character??

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

"Y'know, maybe I'm seeing things.." You said while smiling nervously . Xiao clear his throat then started speaking again "yeah maybe you're right" he said while looking back at you.

You two is hanging out together for a while then you bumped into someone.. "Oh I'm sorry-" you look up to see who the person is and you're shocked to see who it is "Ayato?! " you said in shocked and blushing a little because you remember what he was doing with you at school.. "Oh my, didn't expect to meet you here. " Ayato said politely while smirking, as if he's trying to make you even more embarrassed..

"W-well uhh.. -" you tried to say something but Xiao starts to speak "y/n, you know him? "Xiao ask while looking at Ayato from his toe to his head. " well, he's in our school. " you replied back while rubbing the back of your neck. "Oh, is that so? " Xiao replied while glaring at him. "Wait, haven't you both met each other??" You asked because you remembered they met each other. "Hmm.. I wouldn't deny it , I mean he looks familiar too" Ayato said while looking back at Xiao

"Whatever. We met or not, it's not the problem here. " Xiao replied in cold tone. He seems really annoyed by Ayato.

All of you remained silent for a while..

"So uhm... Ayato, do you wanna hang out with us?? " You ask breaking from the silence. "Sure, why not. " He replied back.

You smiled brightly. Then ayato suddenly ask something "hey, y/n. Why don't we hold hands? " He said while smirking.

Xiao jaws dropped after hearing that ridiculous request. "I mean the three of us.. " he ask again as if he's teasing you. After that, all of you held hands.. Unfortunately , you're between them so you get to hold their hands.. Meanwhile they don't get to hold eachother hand.

Xiao was the one who is blushing so frickin hard.. Meanwhile Ayato is blushing too but not as much as Xiao.

Time skip
Because I'm lazy

It's now evening.. You all are going back home. But before you go home, Ayato has something for you. "Y/N, wait! " Ayato called for you. You came to him and suddenly he gives you a kiss on your forehead. Xiao, watching that was so frustrated and feels like he was gonna murder Ayato right now. but he can't because you're there. So instead, he gives Ayato the middle finger.

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

I'm serious right now. The ending is the weirdest shet I've ever made.

Anyway, thank you for reading! 🙏💕