Part 6

I've decided to continue this story! Sorry guys for my laziness!!

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Y/N POV :

"Should I forgive him or not?" You thinks while walking forward and backwards. "AAAAGH this is such a hard decision!" You stopped walking and have decided something. You then decided to text him.

Kazuha

Y/N
Hey..

Kazuha
Y/n? Have you finally decided?

Y/N
Yeah.

Kazuha
?

Y/N
I.. Decided to give you second a chance.

Kazuha
What, are you serious right now?? You're really giving me a second chance?

Y/N
Yeah.. Although I still have little feelings for you.

Kazuha
Thank you so much! I swear I will not do the same mistakes again!

Y/N
Right. That's all.. Goodnight.

Kazuha
Goodnight darling.

11:36 pm

You put your phone away and blush a little bit. "Did he.. Just called me darling?.."

End of POV.

Kazuha POV :

"Did I just called her... 'Darling'? Dammit.. Is she going to hate me now?"

End of POV :

The next day..

You woke up as usual. Eat breakfast and shower.  After you showered, you start dressing up. But this time your clothes are a bit different. You wear suddenly wear a cute white top and a brown skirt. It unexpectedly matches you.

"Eh, I look pretty good today" You said to yourself while posing at the mirror. You also finished doing your hair and goes outside for a walk. But unexpectedly, you met Xiao.

"Xiao?" You shouted to him.

"Y/N?!" He replied back.

"Long time no see, Xiao! We barely texted each other! How's your day doing?" You asked him in excitement.

"Pretty good, actually. I can't say it's great.."
Xiao replied back in frown.

"Why? What's bothering you? " you ask in curiosity.

"Nothing. Just that st*pid Scaramouche often annoys me and picking a fight.. Tsk." He replied back in very annoyed tone. "But don't worry. Even though I'm not really used to it but it's 'fine'".

" Oh well. I'm sure he'll get bored of annoying you and stop doing that to you" you replied back in a bright smile. Xiao blushed a lot, yes, a lot. You can actually see him blushing but he's trying to hide it.

"Are you.. Blushing?" You ask out loudly making Xiao even more blushing.

"W-what?.. Why would I.. " he replied while his eyes are looking away from you and him covering half of his face.

,↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Well y'all. I know it's been many months since I last post but yeah I'm sorry if there are any problems with the grammar😭😭

Thank you for reading! ✨✨💓