Part - 8

The next day..

You decided to visit cities(nation) in Teyvat. you decided to visit Fontaine.

After you arrived there, you decided to watch some performance by the fontainians. You watch the magic performance.

"Are those the famous twin magician?"
You asked yourself in mind.

The magic show has started.

"Welcome, to all of our guests! Welcome to Lyney and Lynette magic performance! But first... We're going to take our visions away to prove that it is real magic~ "
The blonde - grayish haired boy said.

As their visions are taken away, they started doing a magic performance.

(skippp cuz I'm lazy as hec 😁🔥)

As they're done with the magic show, all the audiences was amazed and started clapping. They couldn't believe their eyes. You also clapped along. Not really amazed but somehow still amazed?

They started bowing. "Thank you for watching! " the boy said. Everyone left amused. But right when you're about to leave, the boy taps your shoulder. You turn around to see what he wanted to say to you. "Greetings, my Name is Lyney. May I have your attention for a moment? Well, it's just that you've caught my eyes while I was doing the performance, so I almost lost focus~" He bows to greet you properly while smirking.

"Hmm? Oh, Uh.. Sure, I guess? My name is Y/N" you greeted him back by bowing. "Fontaine people are just so formal, huh?"
You thought to yourself. "Great! Shall we talk somewhere else? Or would you rather stay here? Don't worry, it won't take long." He asks.

"Well, since you said it won't take long... I prefer to stay here. Unless it's a long conversation I would prefer somewhere else. " you replied back while brushing your hair behind your ear elegantly😎. Lyney's cheeks turns pink a little. He covers it using his hand for a second then tries to be normal. "Excellent..!" He suddenly said it nervously.. It's obvious he never acted like this before. "Then let's have a small conversation.."

After a while of that 'small' conversation, he decided to end it because he had some other things to do. "Oh my, it's seems like I am late! Please excuse me, I have other things to do. Oh and it's nice meeting you! "
He kissed your hand before leaving.

"My, my. What a f------ gentleman" You said while blushing a little bit. It's getting dark.. You decided to go back to your apartment in Fontaine. And it just somehow... Rain?

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

I'm sorry it's been a while since I've posted!! ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚ I'm usually busy with school.. But yeah thanks for reading and have a great day/afternoon/evening/night y'alls! 💞💞