Something Wicked

"Okay Sammy," Dean said sitting sown next to Sam, "any interesting cases?"

"No Dean," Sam huffed still scrolling through his computer feed, but then exclaims, "Dean look at this!"

Dean looks over Sam's shoulder to see an article from Chicago two days ago. It read:

Another Missing!

Tara Pope was found missing from her home two days ago. This is believed to be apart of a kidnapping scheme that started with the Willmette native band, Fall Out Boy, two years ago.

"Sam this is just another boring story," Dean complained, "leave that to the police."

"No Dean look closer," Sam huffs pointing below the paragraph.

They might not seemed linked but they are. The thing that links them is a strange green goo was dripping out of the bottom of the TV.

"Okay Sammy that seems really deep," Dean sarcastically says.

"So is that a yes on the case?" Sam asks.

"I guess so," Dean replies.

"Well lets get go the Impala!" Sam exclaimed.

They rushed over to a 1967 Chevy Impala. And begin their drive to the scene of the crime.

****

Sam and Dean soon decide to crash in a motel about 6 miles from Chicago. Sam opens up his laptop, looking for more information on the case at hand. Until he fell asleep, Dean soon did to.

Dean wakes up with a start when the TV turns on, he looks at Sam who is fast asleep next to him. "Sammy did you turn on the TV?" He asked shaking his brother awake.

"No," Sam answered, "last thing I knew was that you had the remote."

Sure enought the remote was right next to Dean on the couch.

"Well if you didn't do it and I didn't do it-" Sam theorized but he is cut off by the TV which was now playing music.

Let's hear it for America's sweethearts

But I must confess,

I'm in love with my own sins.

Let's hear it for America's sweethearts

But I must confess,

I'm in love with my own sins.

You can bow and pretend that

You don't, don't know you're a legend.

Time, time, time hasn't told anyone else yet.

(..Sorry I just..) Let my love loose again.

I don't know much about classic cars (cars),

But I've got a lot of friends stuck on classic coke (coke).

Down, set, one, hut, hut, hike,

Media Blitz

The song continued as the goo started dripping from the TV.

"What the hell!" Dean exclaimed as Sam shushed him.

He slowly crawled to the TV, being sure not to touch the goo, and examined the TV. But suddenly two bright green hands burst out of the TV and grabbed both Sam an Dean, and pulled both of them into the TV.

Hope you guys liked this. Please comment and vote