Memories

Sam stiffly sits up, everything hurt.

Tiffany was the only one in the room "Look who decided to wake up."

Sandman walks in, "I'll take it from here Tiffany."

She nods walking out of the room.

"Do you know where you two are?"

"In a room with demons," Sam replies. The room started to change.

"Nope you are somewhere different," Sandman laughed, "welcome to my world."

Sam looks around in somewhat fear because he has no idea what's going on.

"Sam!" Dean calls running up to him.

"Dean!" He calls out "Where the hell are we?"

"You are in my world," Sandman's voice boomed, "I control what ever I want, so let's just say your personal nightmare."

"What does he mean?" Sam asks his older brother.

"I don't know," Dean shook his head.

"We hunt monsters for a living, not much scares us," Sam reminds him.

"I know every thought, every fear, every memory of you two since you first stepped in this world."

That freaked Sam out slightly "How do you know all that?"

"The Ringmaster," Sandman appeared, "he knows everything about you two Winchesters. He lets just say was a good friend with a yellow eyes demon."

Sam stiffens at the mention of the yellow-eyed demon.

"Oh I struck a chord there," Sandman smirked, "he wouldn't stop talking about those Winchester boys who were chasing him. After all he did to their mother."

"Shut up," Sam snaps finally snaps.

"I can do whatever I want it's my world," Sandman threatened, "I could destroy you, but I want to have some fun."

"You have no right to talk about our mother that way," Dean snarled.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" Sam asks

"You'll see," Sandman snaps his fingers and the scene starts to change, they were now on a plane. Dean immediately froze in fear.

"Dean it's okay, he's just doing this to mess with us so don't give in," Sam says in an assuring tone.

"Oh and don't think I forgot about you Sammy boy," Sandman laughed as a hoard of clowns appeared around him.

"But we are on a damn plane," Dean growls.

Sam freezes in fear as well, as the scene changed once more.

"Welcome Sam and Dean Winchester to The Hills Carnival," Dr. Benzedrine's voice announced through a loud speaker, "you may explore the carnival. But if you leave there will be consequences."

He first stepped into the hall of mirrors. Dean follows close behind.

"Sam look at this," Dean says pointing at a mirror.

There was a small slightly overweight man with sideburns and glasses; his image was kind of faded.

Sam looks around as he walks around slowly.

"What is it?" Sam asks walking over to his brother.

"I don't know there are people in these mirrors."

"You guessed right," Benzedrine smirked, "they are the souls that have been trapped."

Suddenly something grabbed onto both Sam and Dean. Sam struggled to get out of the grip.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Benzedrine warned, "Mary can be quite feisty if you struggle against her. But yet I don't want to be put into those mirrors. You will never be able to get out."

"Who the hell is Mary?" Sam asks.

"I thought you knew here," Benzedrine snapped his fingers and from every mirror a Bloody Mary crawled out. Sam's eyes widened remembering the Bloody Mary case he and Dean did years ago.

They all suddenly stop. "My master wants you two alive," Benzedrine sighed, "I was hoping to kill you but oh well. Good luck Winchesters."

Sam sighs in relief "Good," he mumbles and they keep walking.