Redemption

"Come on Sam," Dean drags him out of the mirrors.

Right before Sam walks out he sees one more person that was a girl who has half black, half blonde hair and glasses.

"We'll get them out," Dean promised.

"How Dean? We got the demons on our asses."

"We destroy the demons."

"You don't want to do that, do you Dean?" Horseshoe Crab said. Donnie followed behind him.

"Don't think you can keep secrets because we're everywhere," Tiffany says

"Sam you know what to do," Dean said, "let's kill these sons of bitches."

Horseshoe Crab and Donnie immediately attack Dean. Sam nods and goes for Tiffany first.

Sam looks over and starts fighting Tiffany so he can help Dean. The older Winchester finally managed to find his knife and stab Donnie who screamed in pain. Sam finally stabs Tiffany, she screams and crumples to the ground.

"You'll pay for hurting Tiffany," Horseshoe Crab snarled. He then lunged for Sam. Sam dodged and tried to stab him but it didn't work.

The demon just ducked and tackled Sam to the ground.

"Dean!" Sam called out trying to get him off

Dean pulls Horseshoe Crab off Sam stabs him.

"Thanks Dean," Sam says getting up.

"We should get g-" Dean is cut off by a loud crash from the maze of mirrors.

"The mirrors Dean," Sam says running off.

"Let's go check it out."

Sam runs in the room of mirrors and the girl he saw before was out of one and was looking around and looked scared. There was also a man with an Afro and another who had short brown hair and a ginger beard tattoos covered his body. The man with the Afro was hugging the girl tight.

"W-where are we?" she asks looking at the man with the afro and then sees Sam and Dean "Are they going to kill us?"

"If they try then I will protect you. So will Hurley," the man with the Afro says.

She nods and looks to the two brothers "W-who are you?"

"I'm Sam and this is my brother Dean. We're not here to hurt you," Sam says.

"What did this to you?" Dean asks.

"Demons," the other man, Hurley, answers in a quiet voice, "they have Trick and Pete we have to do something!"

"We killed three of them already and they actually kinda looked like you three," Sam said.

"They trapped us in those mirrors and used our bodies," the man with the Afro shook his head. "They possessed Trick, and then Pete."

"What's your name?" Sam asks.

She looks to the man with the Afro not sure if she should trust him.

He nods. "I'm Joe. The one with the beard is Andy."

"I'm Cece," She says starting to gain a little confidence.

"If I wasn't shaking and scared right now I would kick their asses," the girl quietly says.

"Wait as in Trohman, Hurley, and Stump? You guys are apart of Fall Out Boy right?" Dean gasps.

"Yeah," Cece nods "How long have we been here anyway?"

"Well in the real world about two and a half years."

"We should get out of here," Sam says

"You guys won't be going anywhere." Benzedrine snapped blocking their path. Cece stands next to Joe and holds his hand in fear.