Chapter 9: A Saviour

My Pov: ( Don't worry in the next two chapters it will be your Pov for real >3  )

There stood Valt on his knees feeling shocked like electric went through his body, it was then replaced with anger as he clenched his fist then little tears formed his eyes “ H-how can I-” before he could finish, Lyra laughed out her heart like she enjoyed the feeling of destroying someone's Bey.

Valt's Bey was completely shattered, like what happened with Red Eye a long time ago. He stared at his Bey as he let his tears flow, he looked so miserable in that state.

Lyra said “ Aww is the Almighty Valt Aoi crying like a baby now? ” she laughed again then said “ I can't believe you were so damn bold to assume that you would win against me. Face It! We're much more powerful than you six are ” she made a smirk when Rantaro stepped in to help Valt.

Valt picked up his shattered Valtryek “ Valtryek... I'm so sorry ” he said in a barely audible voice, he shaked a little “ Hey girl that's not cool!-” “ Rantaro let it be... ” said Free who was crossing his arms then glared at Lyra in an emotionless face.

But what happens if he lost?! ” asked Rantaro worried
“ That's simple... He will leave this place ” said Lyra in a low tone.

Shasa growled then walked towards her anger rising as she gripped on Lyra's collar “You got to be kidding me! We came all the way here to save our friend not lose one teammate! ” she raised her voice but Lyra was not fazed.

Silas took Shasa's hand gently to stop her, glaring at Lyra...

Soon they watched in despair as they saw Valt taken away, Valt squirmed a lot trying to break from the grasp of Lyra's men yet it was useless, Valt screamed for help scared about what's gonna happen to him...

When one of Lyra's men punched Valt's stomach causing Valt to spit out his saliva on the floor, his teammates gasped and widened their eyes in shock.

Silas wanted to just kick that dude's face but he knew it was risky, one of the guy had a gun, if he were to act reckless then he'd be dead. He made a low growl as they saw Valt was completely out of their sight.

They looked around the place then saw Lyra wasn't in the main hallway anymore, a small laugh echoed across the room then left a muffled message
“ Y__ b_tt_r  _urry _p, o_  s_e wo_t ma_k_ I_” she laughed again then the voice vanished.

Shasa raised an eyebrow while a little scared “ What did she say? ” “ We don't know, it was muffled so it must be bad... In any case we have to hurry! ” Kit said panicking a little.

The others looked at each other then nodded, they ran to follow Kit.

Valt outside was tied up in a chair, his mouth was taped up so he couldn't speak, he was only screaming in his lungs with his mouth taped.

Valt wouldn't shut up so the dude that was tying him up gripped his hair tightly then threatened him whispering in his ear “If you don't shut that damn mouth of yours, this sharp knife will be straight into your throat... How's that sound huh? ” he then chuckled lowly, it send chills down Valt's spine so he decided to just give up even though it was not like him.

Little tears formed as the small knife was so close to his throat in his skin.

Back with Free, Kit scanned the whole realm using the device he built a month ago, they were lost as they don't know where to find the next guy or girl to battle them.

Silas said frustrated “ This isn't going anywhere, are you sure the device is in good condition or something?! ” Kit only sighed trying to also calm himself down “ Look just keep yourself in control alright? You babbling won't get us anywhere further... ”