CHAPTER 11

LUNA POV:

[the next day morning] I was taking a walk around the village and I heard wood noises I went near that and saw Asterin her twin brothers and a grown-up man was building a house a small one I went near Asterin and tapped her shoulder. She looked at me smiled and asked "good morning! What brings you here Luna?" I chuckled and said "just taking a walk and I encountered this scenario. Nothing much and are these adorable ones your brothers?" she nodded her head and said "he is Arran and he is Aryan. And, kids this is Luna Zeke's best friend." They greeted me and that man turned towards me and it only left me in shock "YOU?" I shouted and that man was also shocked and asked Asterin "coco you know this creature?" I snapped my finger which made all the dust fall on him in the form of air. Then Asterin said "guys slow down. And, will you explain me something? Do you guys know each other?" then I scoffed and said "I spent my 3 months with this maniac in gloriosa" then Asterin said "what did you do Jaromir?" he rolled his eyes and said "told the truth of course" then I said "wish another dust shower?" then we started to blame each other it only made Asterin to leave that place.

ASTERIN POV:

I was walking to my house well we are building a small cottage for me and twin brother and Jaromir to live in. I don't want to be with the people who don't understand my worth and who doesn't understand me. So we came to this decision but I didn't know there was a never-ending war which is going between him and Luna. Suddenly Arran shouted saying "Qila save some Physalis for us" [Physalis is a fruit and its origin is Hawaii and the best thing about this fruit is it gives immune power and it gives quick healing] then Qila laughed at then and said "I knew you will come I got these for you coz I know you guys are tired because of the new house construction." I was admiring the scene in front me and then Qila came to me and said "look Asterin something is going to happen to you" I scoffed and said "yes Qila everyday something happens to me and what is this time?" then Qila's hands started to shiver then she said "you need to find zeke now quick find him and come here" I was stunned and I was about to run but speak of devil "no need to find I'm here what's the trouble?" then Qila said "Zeke I know Asterin is stronger than the flower of water mountain but she can't take it when someone betrays but what's going to happen now is more than cruel" this is shocking me more then I said "Qila just spit it out" then she took a deep breath and said "your parents and Azrael are teaming up with Zoe and are planning to take all your powers from you and to transfer it to your brother Azrael"

ZEKE POV:

What the hell what is happening here? How can they be this cruel? Then I asked Qila "Qila is there any other way to stop it?" then she sighed and said "what is destined to happen will happen."

AUTHOR MESSAGE: HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED TODAY'S EPISODE. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? STAY TUNED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ASTERIN'S JOURNEY UNTIL THEN BYE...... :)