CHAPTER - 19

LUNA POV:

I was Hella angry on that dumbhead how can he say those mean words to Asterin. With full of anger I was about to go to Zeke's house but was stopped by Jaromir. "where do you think you are going?" I looked at him right in his eyes and said "to meet that jerk, why?" then he said "do you think he will talk to you. Leave it Luna it's already been a week and Asterin is angry too but she is waiting for the right time to talk to him. So let's patiently wait for Asterin's answer to meet Zeke." Right at that time Zella and Zoraida came running towards us while crying them came near us and said "sister Luna mom is missing" I scoffed and said "she might have went some where to create trouble to someone. Wait patiently she will come back." And then there was another voice and it belongs to Zeke "Zella Zoraida where were you I was scared for a minute." Then Asterin came to us and asked "what's wrong why there is a lot of noise here" then Zella said "sister Asterin mom is missing" then Asterin said "ah she might have gone somewhere she will come home soon. You all go back home."

ZEKE POV:

Asterin is avoiding my eyes what is wrong with her then I can't tolerate it at one point and I asked her. "what is wrong Asterin? You didn't talk anything to me. Why are you ignoring me?" then Jaromir shouted "don't act like you didn't do anything Zeke one week back you came here talked shit about coco and now you want everything to be normal?" I was speechless what is he saying when did I talk I don't understand anything before I could react my sister Zella said "brother Jaromir what are you talking about? Zeke was not here the whole last week he went to Gloriosa by the command of Sister Luna" Then Jaromir looked at Luna and she said "I swear I didn't meet Zeke the past whole week" Well everyone is puzzled right now. Then Asterin came forward and asked Zella "Zella sweetie answer my question okay, is your mom missing from the morning or the...... WHOLE WEEK?" Then Zella said "THE WHOLE WEEK SISTER ASTERIN."

ASTERIN POV:

Now everything is crystal clear for me. I looked up at Jaromir and said "what are you waiting for? The sun to set in the east? Come on use your power and tell us what that bitch planned this time" as soon as I said that he went back in time.

JAROMIR POV:

I went back in time and witnessed what all happened. The first thing I saw was Azrael he was with hellion and both were talking something I went near the bush and overheard their conversation "I will now transform into Luna and tell Zeke to go to gloriosa and then will turn into Zeke and hurt her mentally then I will give you a signal you should take Zoe to the place we planned before understand?" and he nodded as a response and then he transformed into Luna and went away.

I came back to the reality and said everything to everyone there. Then Asterin said "that sloth had nerves to do these huh?" with that she took her bow and arrow and went to her home.

ASTERIN POV:

I came to my home and opened the door with a loud thud making my parents flinch then my dad asked "you brat what is th ---" I cut his word and said "one more word and you are done for. Where is your son?" then he scoffed and said "I have three sons whom are you asking about?" then sternly said "you clearly know whom I'm asking about. Tell me where that sloth is!" then my mom said "watch your words Asterin" then I scoffed and asked "so are you telling me call him with respect when that idiot kidnapped a lady and went away?" my dad was shocked to hear me then he asked "do you have any evidence for it?" I controlled my anger and asked "where is he now I need to know his place quickly because the lady he kidnapped is in danger right now. Though I don't like her I can't let her die because she s having two little daughter in the same age of Arran and Aaryan" hearing this my mom said "I don't know where he is" I marched towards her and all along my way it will filled with fire droplets. My mom stepped backwards and at a point she was blocked by the rock I looked behind to see Nesrin, Zeke, Luna and Jaromir. I nodded and asked my mother "he never lies to you and you definitely know where that sloth is. Now you better tell me or die with the mighty five power. ah it's a good thing too before using it on hellion why can't we use it one her guys?" I asked with an evil smirk then my mom said "fine I'll tell you. Uh he is in the... fire forest" I was shocked to hell what fire forest? The deadliest forest in Mervillies. That is the only forest where our powers 'WILL NOT WORK' now I know why hellion particularly chose that forest to fight because he needs one on one with me. The fire power has very low impact in that forest but the other powers don't even have a chance to shine out there. Now it's a fight and he waited for this moment.

AUTHOR MESSAGE: 

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED THE EPISODE. SO, THE NEXT EPISODE WILL BE THE FINAL EPISODE AND IT WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW MORNING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THE SERIES.