CHAPTER - 15

JAROMIR POV:

Well me, Asterin, Zeke and Luna are dealing with this Hellion and what is this girl Nesrin doing here? Then I asked "Nesrin what are you doing here?" she said "I don't know who you are but so far Zoe hasn't done anything to me so I'll not let you to hurt her go away" she said those words looking at Hellion. But today she looks different she looks bold. Then I said "hellion please go away from here we'll not let you to hurt anyone here" then he smirked and said "hmm hmm then let's see that" he told those words and turned into a rabbit and ran very fast we all looked at each other he again came so fast and knocked down Asterin. Zeke helped her to stand up then he again came and knocked Zoe down, Nesrin helped her to stand up. Then I signalled Luna to use her power she used her power and we grasped the air to catch him. And he finally got caught then he said something which made us all shocked "I want to have a one on one with Asterin" Zeke got his sword from his scabbard and about to point it on him then Asterin said "hold on Zeke let me handle this" zeke hesitated at first but then he got hold of himself and stood back then hellion commanded "you should only use fire power so do I" she nodded.

ASTERIN POV:

I can't take him easily because though fire is not his birth power he might have did something wicked to get this power form someone wait maybe he got his power from Zoe that's why Zoe need my power so badly. While I was thinking Hellion attacked me but Zeke saved me by his glacier. Then I said "it's not nice to hurt people when they are not concentrated, now you'll get your reward for what you have done" I created a fire ball and attacked him and so did he both the fire ball met each other and there was an explosion. When we were about to get back and fight each other a huge rock stood in front of us making both of us shocked and that rock power belonged to 'NESRIN' I looked at Nesrin shocked so does she. She looked at her hands and got really shocked.

NESRIN POV:

I don't know what happened I can't tolerate what they are doing I just raised my hand in frustration a huge rock got created in front of them I looked at my hands and small pieces of rock where there. I got scared and took steps back then I heard a voice. "when the demon comes god will send us an angel to save us from that devil. Am I right Nesrin?" it was Qila then Qila said looking a hellion "you may go you don't have any work here and for stealing Zoe's power you will get your reward graciously when the time comes. And Asterin she is the fifth power. and if all the five joins you can destroy the unleashed demon." We all looked shocked.

AUTHOR MESSAGE: HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED THIS EPISODE. SO STAY TUNED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. UNTIL THEN BYE............