FINAL CHAPTER

HELLION POV:

"At this time your sister must have figured out that we are here" I was taking to Azrael and then he asked "how are you so sure hellion?" then I scoffed and said "she is Asterin for god sake and she is the lady full of brain" then I heard Azrael whining "no she is not, she is just acting to be smart but in reality she is so soft when it comes to her family. She is hurt that her family members are not understanding her motives and values, and she was sad at the fact I needed her power that badly that I had a dealing with this lady and you" I was looking at him and thought "oh he still likes her huh I should be careful with him. Then I asked him "what is your power Azrael?" then he answered, "creating peace." That is why his power is peeking outside of him when I'm talking about his sister. I should be careful with him.

ASTERIN POV:

I was in the woods along with the others and also Qila was with us. I was thinking some other way to save Mervillies and Zoe. Though I don't like her she went and fell into the trap of hellion and also I can't let Zella and Zoraida to sink in the sea of worries. Then Zeke came to me but for some reason I don't want to talk to him, it may be because of the impact which hellion's words created to me. When I was about to stand up and go, he ran in front of me, knelt before me, and said "as I already said, I don't think anything about kneeling in front of a woman. I know that this time I'm not at fault but that moron made an impact in your heart in the form of me. I'm sorry Asterin please forgive me and don't give me those cold shoulders anymore" I chuckled at his behaviour and said "okay I forgive you now get up and think about the best way to save your mom and our village" suddenly Qila said "get out of this place quickly!" "wh---" I had no time to react Qila pulled me out of the woods all the 6 of them are here and then suddenly 'boom' there was a fire explosive "who the hell was that?" Luna exclaimed then Qila said "it's an invite given by Hellion calling you for fight." Then Jaromir said "let me go and teach him a lesson" then I went before Jaromir and said "Jaromir wait the demon can't wait to meet it's end it seems let's give him a best farewell and send him off"

JAROMIR POV:

Now it looks like coco she called us all to the flower of Water Mountain she told us many things be we couldn't understand anything it was like watching a tribal movie without subtitles. Then she looked at me and said everything in an easy way then I told her "rest assured and Nesrin you know what to do right?" she nodded and then Zella's voice was heard I crouched down to her level and said "yeah Zella What's wrong sweetie?" then she said while sobbing "will m-mom be al-alright bro-brother Jaromir" then I said "your mother will be alright and she will be here tonight believe my words" she nodded and went to Zeke and hugged his legs. Then as attracting everyone Asterin said "why are we still here come let's get to fire forest and show that crack head what we got." Ah the queen is back...

ZEKE POV:

With that we all got up took the necessities and walked to the fire forest "dude this smells gross" I said while Nesrin said "ah how can a person stay here this place is filled with dirty grass" then Asterin said "do you think he is a human he is the son of fire monster now stop thinking about the smell and search for that monster." We were walking slowly but the way parted into five each of us went into one way. After few minutes except Asterin all the four have met in a common booth. Then I asked "where is Asterin?" then Jaromir said "oh it has started that soon?" then Luna said "huh do you think hellion is slow like you?" then I said "guys stop it both of you. You guys should go and search for Asterin and Nesrin you are coming with me" we all parted ways again. Me and Nesrin ran in the north and found my mom she was tied with ropes but surrounding her fire was there. I tried using my ice but it went in vein. Then I saw Nesrin and nodded

· Plan number one. Bring sand with us to stop the fire and save Zoe.

Me and Nesrin clutched the sad bag and throwed it all over the place to stop the fire ring and it was successful. Then my mom came to me and said "it took you so long to save me huh why did you come now you should have came little long ago" I rolled my eyes and said "Zavian" he came and neighed I looked at him and said "take her with you and leave her in the home and stay with her understood?" then he said "yes I understood take care don't get hurt and don't let any of them get hurt" I patted his neck and sent him back to the village along with mom.

LUNA POV:

I was walking with Jaromir searching Asterin but a sound caught us off guard "h-help me" we went towards that direction and saw Azrael he was barely conscious we went near him and he said "s-save Asterin she is in danger" then Jaromir said "huh when we entered the forest we know that she is in danger okay so will you tell me who made you like this?" then he said "h-hellion" then I asked him "where is he now?" then he said "right in front of you sweetheart!" then I smirked and said "ah this moron never changes at least tell me where Asterin is then we can have a fight okay?" then he snapped a finger Azrael came with Asterin but she was unconscious. With fuming anger I asked him "what you did to her?" he laughed and replied "nothing it's just a magic formula from Zoe to make her faint." Then Jaromir asked "you call yourself a monster when you deliberately make the opposite person weak in front of you to kill her. Ah you know that Asterin's power is huge than your so you made her faint so that you could defeat her easily and take away her powers right?"

· Plan two he will definitely attack Asterin so trigger him and make him break his own spell.

As the success of our plan he said "what no one is wiser or powerful than me" he snapped him finger and the spell on Asterin broke and slowly she came to her consciousness.

ASTERIN POV:

This is our last stage all the five are in one place and in our opposite side there is Hellion and my brother. This is our last plan. I started to speak "hellion it's not too late by now we can talk it out what do you need?" then he said "I need all of your powers. All of your powers are the mighty powers and you are all being worshiped for that powers. I need those" then I said "all of us are having unique power and you are having two powers you can be happy with that why are you disturbing our lives and you [pointing a Azrael] why are you siding with him? If you want my power that badly take it rather than being with him and getting killed." Then Hellion said "let's see who is going to get killed" with that he landed a fire bomb on us and I say the truth that was unexpected. Then we all stood up and nodded at each other signalling them to go on with the final plan.

· Final plan family and unity is the weapon to kill the unleased demon.

we all joined our hands together and released our power the power of immortality, rock, air, ice and fire everything formed as a dragon ball and attacked Hellion he fell on the another side of the forest. Then he tried to attack us but for his surprise his power was not able to shine there. He was confused as hell then we all 5 went to him together still joining the hands and said "the fact is true that our powers aren't edible in the fire forest but if you have trust, love and hope you will succeed. And as you see the love of family love of Mervillies made this possible. It won't take a less of time to hate a person to love a person it take decades. So love the power you have within you greediness will kill you and take what you have with you like it happened now. But love and passion can make anything possible. Hope you understand." When we were about to leave our hands a bright light appeared in the sky the Qila came to us and said "the magic you created here made the curse of the fire forest to fade away. And now starting from this forest is your kingdom Asterin. You have proven Mervillies what is it to deal with a monster like hellion" then I said "Qila Hellion isn't a monster the situation and the broken love gave him the pain and to vanish the pain he took the monster form. He will change in the upcoming days I hope so."

Starting from that day a new world was born where people started respecting women and treating them equally nowadays at night men and women both guard the village and speaking about my parents they didn't change even a bit but Azrael found a new path and he started practising his power with the help of Nesrin. And talking about Zoe she was sent to Gloriossa along with Hellion. And Qila is now the queen of the newborn world and finally along with me the 5 of them the key for the starry night...

Thank you, all for giving me immense support for finishing the story. I don't know if the story was great but I believe that I gave my all in this story. Please give me feedback about the story. I will be very happy to hear it from you people. I know it has some flaws and I'm trying to correct it all so that I'll give you my best in the next story. Happy to have you all with me. With love and courage, I will meet you in my next story until then bye from immaturemissy.