PART ONE: undercover op

"Bradford" grey yelled from across the station. Tim quickly trotted over there from considering the seriousness of his voice " as you know officer Chen was put into and unexpected uc op a few weeks ago" " yeah what about it?" Tim said concerned for Lucy. "Well" Grey continued sounding annoyed. " she missed her daily check up, so we need you go undercover as her boyfriend, Myles Copper". Tim automatically agreed to do so, even though he hated going undercover he loved Lucy a lot and would do anything for her, even if he wouldn't admit it.

Myles copper was the greasy, dirty, jerk type of man, the quite opposite of Tim. Which made it 100 times harder to become Myles, but he did it for Lucy's sake. Once he got to the designated area he saw Lucy with some serious looking men which made his heart race.
Once he reached the spot were Lucy was she immediately ran up to him and engulfed in into a bear hug, which he quickly accepted and reciprocated the hug. As soon as they pulled out and made eye contact Lucy pressed her lips to his and made out with him for what seemed like forever until he felt something on the side of his head.

He broke the kiss and turned a little to see a gun held by a big muscled man. Lucy quickly told the man off and explained that he was her boyfriend. "How did you find her" one of the men said. " I told him" Lucy quickly said, " I hope that's okay" she said looking up at the tall man in a seductive manner. Which made Tim jealous, although he would never admit it Lucy looked back at Tim and could see it in his eyes.

After the men finished questioning Tim or Myles they decided not to kill him and decided that he would be a good add to the team. After a few drinks and talking to the "team" Tim and Lucy or Myles and Cora decided to head back to " their apartment." As soon as Tim and Lucy got into the apartment they broke character. Lucy pulled Tim in for a hug which felt like an eternity before she pulled away, but he didn't mind because he missed her more that he would admit. " oh Tim I've missed you so much" she said in a deep exhausted tone, almost like she was holding her breath for the longest time and she finally let go. " Lucy I missed you so much, but I need to get something off my chest." " oh, um okay" Lucy said sounding almost shocked.

Time lead her to the couch and sat her across from him as close as possible, she was practically sitting on him, but she didn't mind. Lucy had feeling for Tim for a while now but didn't know how to tell him. " Lucy..." Tim started " I'm just going to get to the point, I have feelings for you. I understand if yo-" he was cut off by Lucy's warm strawberry flavored lips on his. " Tim I feel the same, I always have." Tim smiled and pulled her onto his lap rubbing his erection on her. Lucy looked up with her big Dow eyes asking for permission to unzip his pants and Tim gave the okay.

Lucy slid slowing on to her knees and slowly unzipped his pants looking up at him the whole time. Lucy slowly pulled of his pants and boxers and took in In full which caused him to throw his head back in pleasure. After a few minutes Tim would feel himself coming to the edge and Lucy could tell too. As soon as Tim was about to get the satisfaction, she stopped. He complained it ultimately gave in and took her back to the bedroom. They continued to make out while Tim took her cloths of and roamed body with his strong muscular hands which made her moan and separate their lips. She crawled backwards onto the middle of the bed and pulled Tim on top of her opening her legs as he stuck it in her tight hole. " it's so tight" he moaned as he moved in and out of her.

When they were finished they layed side by side in ten bed with zero regrets, loving each other more than ever, after about five minutes of silence Tim got up and headed to the shower and turned it on, just as soon as he was getting in Lucy's beautiful naked body peered through the door, " mind if I join you?" "not at all" Tim replied with a smirk on his face.

AN
Once again this is my first fanfic so critiquing would be helpful
Sorry it's so short