Drunk Night with Lucy

"LUCY" Angela called out from the end of the station. Lucy turned around quickly thinking it was something serious. "hey why don't you come out with your fellow detectives for some drinks, a little break from work you could say?" Lucy was unsure at first but ultimately decided to go. " Okay meet me in the parking lot in 10." Nyla said standing next to Angela. When Lucy came to the parking lot after finishing some paper work Nyla and Angela were standing by the car waiting. "Ready to go?" Angela said, "yeah for sure" Lucy replied happily, just as they were about to get in Nylas car, Tim walked out of the station.

"BABE" Lucy called out from the other end of the station. " oh" Tim says shocked walking up to them "Hey baby what's going on" Tim says while giving Lucy a kiss, "me and the girls are going to a bar, i'll tell you when i'm coming home" Lucy said as she looked him in the eyes. Tim wasn't going to lie, it turned him on a bit but he would have to wait till later. "okay have fun baby" Tim said will giving Lucy a french kiss. Play fake gaging noises came from Nyla and Angela as they rushed Lucy to the car.

When they got to the bar they got straight to drinking. They danced on the dance floor, talked to the bar tender, sung their hearts out, drank some more, a little bit more, and more until they had to call Tim to pick them up.

"Hey Luce what's up?" Tim said as he answered the phone within the first few seconds of her calling. "cAN yOu cOMe PiCK uS uP PlEase" Lucy said while slurring her words and laughing at the same time, "yes baby i'll be right their." Tim said as he chuckled. Tim quickly got up from the house and into his truck. When he got to the bar he pulled right out front to got the girls from inside. When he saw them he brought them to the car immediately. Angela and Nyla were a bit more sober then Lucy and could get them selves up and into the truck easily, but since Lucy was short and drunk Tim had to pick her up and lift her into the car, which he didn't mind. He would do anything for Lucy.

"hey Timster" Angela said drunkenly as they started driving Nyla home. "Harper i'm gonna take you home first, your the closes after all." Nyla agreed saying she was tired anyway and needed to sleep asap. "BYE NYLAA" lucy called out from the passenger seat as Nyla walked to her front door, Tim waited for her to walk inside before driving of to take Angela home.

"hey why don't y'all come in for some drinks?" Angela said wanting to continue the party, "i don't know, it's late and you have a kid." tim said looking over at lucy who looked excited. " please baby, i really want to go and we have tomorrow off." Tim sighed but said yes at the end. As Tim pulled into Angela's drive way Lucy unlocked the doors for them to get out. They all made their way to Angela's door, and stepped inside.

"the baby's at my moms house so we are good to partey" Wesley said in a mocking voice. Tim, Lucy, and Angela walked inside and sat at their home bar. They all got to talking and were sharing old memories from the station, "remember when smitty wrote his passcode down on a stick note, the password smitty123!" Tim said dumbfounded as they all laughed.

after about an hour Tim and Lucy left back to their house. "tonight was so fun" Lucy said yawning. "yeah you looked so hot in that outfit, i can't wait to take it off you in about, 6 minutes." Lucy chuckled and punched Tim in the arm. When they got to the apartment Lucy said she was getting in the shower. "can I join you?" Tim said already undressing. He climbed in the shower and pressed himself if against Lucy's wet back. She turned around and kissed him deeply. "i'm so lucky" Tim said looking her in the eyes. There was no doubt in the world, she was in love with Lucy Chen.