ᴀᴄᴛ 1 - ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ

NOTE: You need to read this first before you read the whole page. I don't recommend skipping this part, as it's connected to the whole story. If you skip it and ask in the comment why Mylo or Powder is this way, or Vi., because you didn't read this part.

The whole chapter of Act 1 is Episode 1 of the Arcane. (Ex: ACT 1 = Ep 1; ACT 2 = Ep 2)

You call powder "JJ," which means joy-joy, or joy. Mylo calls you Babe. It started when you saved him so many times that he simply fell for you.Claggor admires you too, but in a look up way, he hates the word "Y/N detention" that the group somehow created whenever you're in big trouble.Vi calls you Sis; she really admires you and sometimes wonders if she's the oldest, as sometimes you act twice the age of Powder.Powder or JJ really looks up to you; she calls you big sister all the time. Whenever Mylo told her off, you replaced that with positivity. though she hated whenever you went out to work. She calls it "again."

"ɢʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ"

Pants and groans can be heard as the person climbs the building, only to turn and glance down to ensure that they're almost near their destination.

"We're almost there." Violet encouraged them to keep up, and she rolled her eyes when Claggor whined.

"Keep up, or I might go alone." A voice on top can be heard, and she too joined the whining team. Of course, the four of them can't go without their leader leading them. After all, it was your idea.

As soon as Vi almost reached the top, a hand stopped her that belonged to her older, one-year-old sister, giving her a smug look and saying, "Need a hand?" She couldn't help but chuckle as she kept telling you that she's not a kid anymore and she can do it alone.

yet she still accepts it.

"Thanks."

You hummed in return. helping Powder, who thanked you as well. As you're about to re-introduce the plan. Making sure everything went according to what you told them without any troubling Vander

"Hey babe~ a little help here?"

You turn to see Mylo asking for your help and hand-waving for you to take it. "Nah, my hands are full. Claggor, you help him." With that, you moved away, not noticing that Mylo had tapped away Claggor's hand, muttering that he could and how Claggor shouldn't always follow your words.

"You know, you should give up. You're not really a Y/N type."

"Shut up! You don't know that." Mylo defended.

"Thank you! Now I'm just going to repeat the plan--"

"Ugh! again? Didn't you tell us five times before we left?"

Vi grumbled, chuckling as you gave her the look. "Even though I really adore and hope to have a future with you, babe~ but I think five is enough for today," Mylo added, shrugging his shoulders.

"Mylo is right at the end of his sentence." Claggor joined as well.

"You're now teaming up? Haha. Hey, I'm just making sure. You're not the person who would get scolded if things fuck up. Excuse my language. What do you say, JJ? Is it enough?" You ask, waiting for powder to give you the answer.

She already expected her to answer it, and seeing their pleading eyes, she should answer it correctly this time, "Y-yes. I think it's enough." with a loud relief sigh coming from them. Powder sighed as well, as she got it right. Finally.

"If you say so—" You didn't continue when your eyes landed on the flying ship. It was really magnificent.

"One day, I'm going to ride in one of those things." Powder shared, earning a pat on her head. "And one day we will ride it with you." You said you were moving away from them as you conducted your routine, which was to find the bridge that connected to the other building.