ᴀᴄᴛ 1 - ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

"ᴜɴꜰᴀɪʀ"

After everyone left, leaving her with Vander, she could only grunt and sigh as he was about to give her her part of the lecture. At this point, it has become a routine that the sisters always get whenever one or both cause trouble.

But even if both sisters get their shared lecture from Vendor. The amount of scolding is always bigger for Y/N than for her.

'It's just unfair' Vander already knew why Y/N did those things. It's not only for her own gain but for all of them. What Vi really hates about her sister is that Y/N is the same as Vendor. The same set of mind.

"Those kids look up to Y/N and you."

"Yeah, I know." Vi sighed, replying to Vander.

"You know, but you don't know. Neither is your sister. Well, sometimes..." Vander chuckled. Why can't these two troublemakers see his point? Well, Y/N already saw the point but chose to ignore it, and Vander could only sigh at this.

Among these three siblings, Y/N is the most selfish person. So, selfishly, she chose to go alone. so selfish that she went through all of it, enduring it all. Just because she wanted to protect them?

Why? is because she's selfish.

Vi knew this as well as the others; that's why they look up to her more than Vi could ever be if ever Y/N would give her the position of being the leader, but that won't happen. She knew that she wasn't near her big sister level; furthermore, she really envied Y/N for being this selfish.

"When people look up to the both of you, you don't get to be selfish."

"I'm not—we're not—" Vi didn't get the chance to speak when Vander interrupted her.

"Y/N say run; you all run. You say "swim," and they dive in. Y/N says to light a fire; you all show up with oil, but she already has one. Why? Is because whatever happens, it's on her."

Vander pursed his lips. He noticed that Vi was becoming like her sister. "It could be for you... But we all know where it will end, and you know that. Don't you?"

Oh, she knew very well what Vander was pointing out. If trouble finds its way to them, Y/N will just take it away from them, as she always does. Maybe that's why Y/N isn't only a selfish person but also a liar.

"Just like it's on me what happens to us down here. We make ourselves a problem for Piltover, and they will send the enforcers."

"So? Why answer to them? These are our streets. Someone should remind them of that." Vi argued.

"You're not hearing me. That path? This?" Showing her her bloodied fist, then pointing at the bloody cloth that came from her sister, "It's not going to solve the problems. Just make more of them."

"We clear?"

Vi nodded, shifting her eyes elsewhere, or rather, at the bloody cloth. Y/N is a great fighter, or rather, a warrior, but Vi knew that Y/N was always holding back. Vi hissed as Vander dabbed a cloth that had alcohol in it on her injury.

"How'd you get this?"

Vi couldn't help but scoff as she remembered what happened, or rather, what she learned today. "Some idiot was following us, and that idiot was my sister's ex. Do you know Sis has an ex?"

Vander looked surprised when Vi told him this. No, he didn't know. "On our side? Who?"

"I forgot his name. At first, I thought he was after the stuff, but it looks like Sis has more charisma than she would ever think. He looks like he didn't get over their past."

Vander needs to talk to Y/N later, "Where is it now?"

Vi sighs again: "We lost it."

"All of it?" Once he saw Vi nodding at him, "Good," it only meant they wouldn't be in any sort of trouble if ever the enforcers went down to search them. The one who will be in trouble if an enforcer sees her is the person who excuses herself to go to the bathroom.

They have the details of what Y/N look like. and Vander is still thinking of a way to fix this mess, and he should think of it now because he knows very well.

That selfish girl is fixing it on her own.

While Vander and Claggor went out to sell some junk. Vander asked the informant what really happened and how it ended up like that. Just across from them was Powder, who found something that could be used on her gadgets.

She planned to go back and hope to make her machine work, but when she felt something in her mini bag and discovered those rough, glowing blue rocks that were resting on her palm,

'Maybe...' This may be the answer. Yes, it's dangerous, and she saw what happened, but look at the brighter side. This thing in her palm can be the result of helping them go up.

She didn't wait and planned to show it to her big sisters. She wanted to show it to Y/N first, as she would know how to handle it, but she wasn't where she was supposed to be. 'Maybe big sis went out to get some food... yeah, that's right! She will be back.' She assured herself that Big Sis would be back anytime soon.

She insured herself, but for some reason she can't get over this feeling that something bad will happen. She brushes it off, thinking she's still jumpy about the last event. but at the end of the day, she regrets brushing that feeling off.

Powder was about to get in, only to stop on her track when Mylo began to talk.

"She's a problem."

"Mylo, I'm really not..." Vi sighs as Mylo ignores her. She doesn't really have the energy to listen to Mylo complain, yet he still continues. In other words, he doesn't know how to read the room.

"Do you remember what was in that bag? It was the biggest payout we've ever seen, and she just lost it. I don't know if I'm more pissed off knowing that Y/N have an ex or powder losing the bag." Mylo grumbled, continuing to toss the ball to the wall, venting it to the toy.

"She made a mistake."

"Name one time she hasn't."

"She's young! and if Sis was here, she would have thrown you out by now."

Mylo rolled his eyes. Yeah. Y/N would do that, but on his next word, he knew he had a point: "Don't bullshit me. You were twice the person at half her age, a little bit, to Y/N. Yet, you two did it well. Unlike her."

"You know what, Mylo? You're right. There are a bunch of things powder just can't do."

Powder can't believe it; she wasn't hearing wrong. Right? Even her big sister Y/N can't say that even though she has only one ear working, she won't let that slide. Powder frowned, deciding to leave. Unknown to her, after she left, Vi told Mylo off.