ᴀᴄᴛ 1 - ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴘ

"ᴏʟᴅᴇꜱᴛ? ᴏʀ ᴇxʜᴀᴜꜱᴛᴇᴅ? ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴏɴᴇ?"

The day was nearly over; the sun had set, and one thing that the group needed to do was complete the task of selling all the junk they borrowed at the piltover penthouse. The only problem was that

"You did what?"

"I'm sorry. I tried to fight him off with Mouser, but... she didn't work."

Mylo can't believe that all that hard work went into nothing for a mouse that chose to survive a cat's hunger.

"Who saw that coming?" He continued to grumble and display his irritation toward Powder for doing something stupid.

Powder lowered her head as she felt guilty for what she had done. She told the group that she threw the bag into the river to get away from the cat, as it was the only thing she could think of at that moment.

"It's not her fault. I told you guys a shortcut, and I didn't know that he was there or his group." You said, checking if powder was alright. For you, the stuff doesn't matter as long as the group is okay. Everything is fine. But sometimes there are limitations.

"Or you really choose that path to see him. No, No. Wait. Right! We don't know that, as you're good at hiding--" Mylo was interrupted by a punch to the face. He hissed as he felt the pain. He shrieks when he looks up to see you glaring at him.

"Alright! I hid stuff. Yes! I didn't tell you guys because I knew this would be your reaction. I'm the bad guy here. Okay? There are things that aren't meant to be said out loud... so... *sigh* I already said that it was my fault, so shut up."

Mylo regrets his words, but his anger is still eating him up. He's not only angry at the discovery and how that pervert looks at you, but also at this jinx. "Okay? What about us? I get your point, but she also needs to bear one! My face got bashed in, and she just gets a pass?"

Vi gave him a look of "shut up and just accept it," but Mylo didn't listen to her, and while he followed behind you on the way inside the elevator to the under-city and once the machine moved down,

Mylo muttered his annoyance. "Every time. Every time she comes, something goes wrong. She jinxes every job," he said, glaring at her, to which she returned.

"Just drop it, Mylo." In this situation, it should have been you stopping him, but Vi took the part as she noticed your silent figure. She knew how tired you were. Being a big sister wasn't easy.

You don't really blame JJ for what happened, but at some point you wanted to blame her for not fighting back. Instead, she ran like she always does. She's like a mouse who only comes out to find food and lets her hunger win when she can't find any food.

It wasn't long before you arrived at the bar. The bar that Vander built, the place where you now grew up ingraving those disturbing memories and still hoping to get your vengeance on those who made your parents where they are now

As you walk in, your eyes try to avoid Vander's attention. Which failed as he was already eyeing you from the start to the end when you five walked into the backroom.

A loud exhale and groan came from the group, which finally settled down and rested after that eventful event. With a thud on the table as Mylo rested his feet and Claggor threw his goggles.

You're still at the door, watching them. You plan to leave before they notice, wanting to finish some unfinished business. You already thought of this as you went down the elevator and walked them home, only for you to sigh.