It's still not over yet

"Hey so you back home for good now? Then he sent a snap of him smiling, I replied "yes I couldn't handle what he was doing to me anymore." He started typing then stopped and then he called me "Farhan?" "Aisha he didn't?" I was gonna cry but I stopped myself I didn't want Maya waking up "he did." Farhan got so angry "Aisha I swear to god I'll fucking kill him" and I hear him getting up and grabbing his keys "Farhan no it's not the right time yet we have to wait because what if he comes after me and Maya I can't let that happen." He sat back down and took a deep breath "your right, Aisha you get some sleep and we will figure this out."

 We both say goodnight and go to sleep later that night I woke up and I got up to get some water and I come back and nearly scream, Farhan's lying down next to Maya while she's asleep. "Farhan what are you doing here you scared me." He gets up and takes my water out of my hand and puts it on my nightstand, "Aisha why not me, I loved you so much and I would've never done this to you ever." I sat down on my bed and he sat next to me "Farhan it's not like that I just wanted you to go your own way I didn't want me holding you back." He chuckled "babe you could never hold me back you were my everything and after you left it all went down hill." He got down on his knees and put his head on my legs "Farhan I'm sorry, I really regret it now I have a kid who won't have a father cause he is abusive and what if he hits her and I don't even have a job and I can't stay here anymore, what am I gonna do."

 He puts his head up "come live with me." "Farhan really you live in a one bedroom apartment." "Come on Maya's only three we can fit her in our bed and we will work hard to get ourselves in a financially stable place." "Okay but we have to make sure Saif doesn't come here if he finds us me and Maya will be gone." "I know princess I know, okay I'm gonna go unless you want me to stay." "I would ask you to but everyone is in the house so I'll come see you tomorrow yeah?" He gets up and gives me a kiss then leaves and I stay awake because I can't sleep, then eventually I fall asleep at seven am the next morning I get all my stuff and mum saw me going to the door "so your leaving already Aisha." "Mum I don't want Saif to come here and cause more problems and I know that you guys can keep me safe but I can't keep you guys in danger."

 My mum didn't want to let me go but she knew that I would be back and that it would all turn out okay in the end. So she gave me one last hug and watched me drive away, you see I've not really spoken about my mum or my family because I did run away with a boy and I thought they wanted gone but they really missed me which I was happy about, anyways I went to Farhan's house and he was waiting outside on his stairs for me and when Maya saw him she thought he was her dad but when she went close up she said "your not my daddy." He smiled "it's okay Maya I know I'm not your dad but I have a surprise for you."

 He said while pulling a princess set out from behind his back and she screamed "mummy, mummy look at what he got me." I walked up to him and he gave me a hug then we went inside me and Farhan sat on the sofa while Maya played with her toys "Aisha you okay?" He took my hands and kissed them "I love you." "I love you to princess." Maya looked back and said "hey I'm the only princess here." We all laughed and we watched a movie once the movie finished I looked next to me to see Farhan and Maya cuddling while they were asleep "awwwwww."

 I took some snaps and I woke up Farhan "Farhan get up." He wasn't waking up so I gave him a kiss on his head and he "miraculously" woke up "mmmm what time is it?" He got up and picked Maya up in his arms "it's two we should go bed." So we went upstairs and lay in bed. "Farhan I need to ask you something." He got up and came round to me and lay in between my legs "go on then. "Why did you come to Bradford?" "Aisha I told you, I came for my cousins I didn't even know you were there." 

I looked at him and he looked up "what?" I got up and went downstairs to get some snacks cause I got hungry "em excuse I asked you a question." We sat on the sofa and I finally said what was on my mind "when I came back Julia told me she told you, so why are you still lying to me?" He smirks and says "god Aisha I missed your bossy ass arguing with me all the time." I get up to go back upstairs and he pulls my arm so I fall into his arms and kisses me all over "mmm I missed you babe." Then I take his phone and take some pictures on his snap for his story, until he gets a text and remember it's three in the morning. "Farhan why is Olga texting you?" And he takes his phone "shit Ehm I don't know." I get up and start to gather my stuff "Aisha wait..."