If only i didn't leave

"Farhan I'm so stupid I thought you changed but you haven't clearly." And he grabs my stuff out of my hand "Farhan stop." He pushed me against the wall and whispered in my ear "Come on now darling, you need to relax." he slowly kisses my neck and picks me up "fucking hell." And then I realized what I was doing "Farhan stop."

 And I went upstairs to bed when I went up I cuddled with Maya and Farhan came behind me and fell asleep on me. I got up in the middle of the night because I couldn't sleep. I slowly got up and put our stuff in the car, I knew I shouldn't have stayed at his because he was still the same guy I left in high school. I walked back up the stairs trying not to make noise being stealthy like a cat and took Maya into the car, put her in her car seat, and drove away into the night. As we were driving I was thinking of where to go, We had so many options but Saif could find us easily so I had to decide as a parent to go with my gut and leave this place or stay and put my family, my friends and everyone else for my safety, then it clicked I headed to the one person I had my faith in who I knew could help me. 

we headed to Oro's then I looked in my rearview mirror to see a black car with no plates and tinted windows. One thing to know about me is I am a very paranoid person so I had suspicions I decided to test this car I took three turns and the car followed every single one so I now knew they were following me. I started to go faster every mile They caught up then there was another decision, the light was on amber and it was going to go red by the time we reached the lights so I either went through the light or waited. I looked back at Maya and saw her sleeping and I thought to myself 'No one's going to get near my child' Then without thinking I pressed the accelerator and raced out of there. I made it to a hotel and quickly booked a room for the night I left my stuff in the car cause I was exhausted I picked up Maya and went to sleep. I couldn't sleep properly every time I did I heard a noise or something move

. I eventually fell asleep and woke up to aggressive banging on the door I grabbed Maya and looked through the peephole, it was two men in suits I didn't trust it so I tried to leave through the back door that led straight to the car park but when I opened the door he was standing there "hi there babe." it was Saif "I thought you had left me." I held Maya close "I did and I'm not coming back." he slowly walked around the room smiling "You see honey, that's where you're wrong." he whispered in my ear "If you don't leave here right now and come back home with me ill kill you and Maya won't have a mother because you couldn't cooperate." I started to cry "Where's your keys baby?" he said moving my hair behind my ear "In my bag." he told his guards to get my stuff and take the car home. he took me out to his car and took us back home he let me have a shower while Maya slept. 

I thought I had done it this time. I thought I had gotten away but I was stuck here. I went to sleep and later that week Saif was having a party for my return. Saif had invited everyone who lived in town for the party which was a garden party, he got me and Maya matching dresses for the party "Yellow and white suits you, try it on for me." I looked at him sternly "Saif I've not had a shower do you mind." he stood up angrily "What did you say to me." I was about to reply but before I could he started to strangle me "I... can't...b..b...breathe." Then one of the guards walked in and let go "Sir you're needed in the hall to check everything is up to speed."

 he looked back at me holding my throat as he walked out "Make sure she has a shower and gets herself and my daughter ready for the party Rizwan." he walked out and Rizwan came to help me up "ma'am are you okay?" he said sitting me down on the bed "yeah I'm fine." he sat me down on the bed and I started to cry  "why me this wasn't supposed to happen, I was supposed to have a good healthy relationship." the guard hugged me "Don't worry ma'am ill sort this." I got Maya ready and then I got myself then we headed downstairs to the car, Saif opened the door "hi my little princess." he said picking up Maya and putting her in the car seat then we drove to the hall where the party was and I decided to leave I wasn't going to put Maya in a bad situation like this, but this time I have to be careful. Rizwan looked over and he knew what I was up to so he came over.

 "you can't, not now." he said afraid Saif was around listening, "I don't care Rizwan, she's my daughter I can't put her at risk I don't fucking trust him not one bit." when Saif was speaking to one of his work mates I decided to leave. I grabbed Maya and went to the car outside the house as Rizwan followed "come one Aisha just wait I'll take you." I put Maya in the car as I said "Maya comes first Rizwan." I shut the door and drove off leaving Rizwan who was slowly fading in the distance...