CHAPTER 2: LOVE BLOOMING

1 Month after the wedding

[Akshara's POV]

Living with a big family was a little uncomfortable for me a first as we couldn't show our affection outside our bedroom. But Abhimanyu was very smart & very romantic. He would wink when no one is looking. He would sneak up to the kitchen when  everyone else was watching TV or busy in other things and hug me from behind when i am in kitchen.
Somehow I guessed Maa understood why he is in the kitchen when I was working there, so she never walked in when Abhi was there. The first time he did that, I was totally shocked.
[POV ENDS]

"I see someone is busy,"Abhimanyu said as he wrapped his hands around Akshara's waist. She was preparing dinner during the 2nd week of their marriage.

"His hands felt so good and I liked it, but what if someone walks in?"thought Akshara.

"What are you doing Abhi! someone will see." Akshara said as she turned to look him.

"It's okay baby No one will come." Abhimanyu assured her.
Though She was not convinced, but she loved the feeling of his hands on her. He ran his hands down her arms and on her stomach. Slowly he kissed the back of her neck. they both really wanted this to continue but Abhimanyu stopped.

"I won't be able to stop myself if I continue." Abhimanyu whispered in Akshara's ear.
He kissed on her cheek. Akshara smiled and he left the kitchen.

This love affair continued for a whole month since their wedding.
Now Akshara was prepared to give herself to him on their one-month anniversary.
She wanted to make it a surprise, but Abhimanyu already had his surprise planned for Akshara!
The morning of their one-month anniversary fell on a weekend.
Akshara woke up and was surprised to see that Maa and Papa were packing.

"Where are u going Maa ?" asked Akshara.

"Oh beta, we are going for a relative's wedding and will be staying over the weekend.  ,we wanted you and Abhimanyu to join us but you know na Abhimanyu has some important surgeries so..take care of you beta " Maa replied me.

''Well, this was working out just perfect! We're getting the house all to ourselves.'', thought Akshara.

After waving goodbye to them, she went back into the house and sneaked into their bedroom.

'' Hmmm.. My darling husband was still asleep. Abhimanyu would be glad to see the house empty'', thought Akshara.
Then she went to the kitchen again to see breakfast preparations.
After a few minutes, Akshara felt familiar hands around her waist. Abhimanyu was awake, and he hugged her from behind as usual.

"I see that everyone has gone to uncle's house," he whispered behind her ear. Akshara turned to face him in a shock.

"How do you know they went there?" she asked him.

"Well,sweetheart, it was my idea to send them out of the house. Happy one-month Anniversary my love !
We wouldn't want them to disturb us tonight, right?" Abhimanyu told winking at her..!!

."Oh, really..!! How intelligent btw Happy Anniversary Husband."said Akshara as Abhimanyu ran his one hand down her back and touched her face with other.
They gazed lovingly into each others eyes, and Abhimanyu gently placed his lips on Akshara lips. That was their first real kiss, and it was unforgettable!

Slowly the kiss became more passionate, and his lips moved onto Akshara's neck and then ventured even lower.
They knew they were losing control. they wanted each other so badly, but were determined to wait for night to arrive.

The whole day was spent in the house. They decided to watch a movie together, and Akshara sat next to Abhimanyu, keeping her head on his shoulders. His hands were on her roaming here and there all the time.

They prepared lunch and dinner together After dinner and when they had finished doing all the household things.
Abhimanyu handed Akshara a packet and told her to get ready in another room.
Akshara went into another room and closed the door. The packet contained a beautiful dress, black in colour.
she got ready and after half an hour Abhimanyu knocked the door.
When she opened the door, Abhimanyu looked shocked to see her in the dress.

"You are looking so beautiful" he whispered and kissed her on her cheek then took out a blindfold.

"I'm going to blindfold you & lead u to our bedroom." said Abhimanyu.

Before Akshara could reply, Abhimanyu closed her eyes, and she felt his strong arms lifting her off her feet.
Once they got there, he let her down on her feet and removed the blindfold.
Akshara got totally shocked to see the bedroom,decorated with white and red roses and lighted with candles. she could feel her eyes tearing.

"I wanted to make this night very special for you

"I wanted to make this night very special for you. Hope you like it," Abhimanyu whispered.

"I loved it Abhi It's so beautiful thanks." Akshara kissed him gently but the kiss grew more passionate with desire.
Abhimanyu gently carried her to the bed. He began running his hands on Akshara's face, kissing her lips, he moved to her neck Akshara began moaning & her heart was beating very fast.  She sensed Abhimanyu was breathing a lot harder too.
they were going crazy with desire.

"Are you sure ,you are ready Akshu?" whispered Abhi in her ear.
Akshara found it hard to speak & just nodded in "yes".

They made love for the first time since their marriage.
It was the first time for both of them but Abhimanyu was so gentle and understanding.

His each and every touch had his love.
Afterwards, as Akshara rested her head on his chest.

"I am sorry Abhi ,I made you wait so long for this. Thank you for understanding me " Akshara said.

"I know that giving yourself to someone is a big thing for a sweet girl like you & I wanted to make it as beautiful as I could"Abhimanyu told her lovingly.

"I love you a lot Abhiiii " wishpered Akshara & kissed him again.

And that's how they consummated their marriage.🩷