CHAPTER 5 : Family Moments & Naming ceremony

After few more days.

There was a lot of stuff to be carried for few days and Akshara was constantly tick marking the things in her list which were packed. Abhimanyu was sitting on the couch with laptop handling work from home  as there were no surgeries today.
Akshara and Abhimanyu have to leave for Udaipur tomorrow for official naming ceremony of the babeis as it was their paternal house besides both of their family was there too.
'Don't you have to pack, Abhimanyu? What are you doing since morning? why did you stay at home when
all you had to do was work' Akshara aksed Abhimanyu getting frustrated.

'Stop it, maa...' Abhimanyu said still  busy in laptop.

'I'm your wife, and not your maa!' Akshara huffed.

'Then why do you act like one?' Abhimanyu chukled.
Akshara always lost in arguments with him.

Next day they arrived Udaipur for the first time with their babies.

Birla house was beautifully decorated with blue and white baloons. Askshra's family was there too.
Akshara was carrying Abhir while Abhimanyu eased  Abhish who was afraid  by so many voices around.
Manjri did their Aarti and they came inside carrying the babies.
Neil and Nishtha came forward to babies

'Such  handsome boys just like me' he said & and Abhimanyu smacked his head playfully.
Everyone took their turns and adored the babies and blessed them.

Soon Abhira left for their room with babies as they were tired from the journey.
As soon as they entered their room.

' wow!' escaped from Akshara's mouth.
Their room was fully arranged according to babies'  need. Cute baby beds had all types of baby stuffs, baby cloths, towels, fluffy pillows and what not.

'Nice I am impressed I am sure this must have done by Nishtha and Shifali Bhabhi' Abhimanyu said.

'Yes , thank god now we don't have to unpack all the stuff' Akshara said in relief

while they placed babies in the baby cot.

"Madam, I was saying the same, don't pack anything we can arrange everything in this house also" Abhimanyu said lying on bed. Akshara gave him 'whatever-look' & went to washroom taking towel.

NEXT DAY EARLY MORNING..

"Are they sleeping?" Abhimanyu asked as he entered the room after attending a call.

'Hmmm' Akshara hummed after kissing their foreheads.

"Let's take shower and get ready. everyone must be waiting for the ceremony" Akshara said.

"Yes ,I am coming from downstairs only preps are still going on" Abhimanyu said locking the door.

Akshara was heading towards the wardrobe when Abhimanyu pulled her holding her hand.Akshara crashed with his body.

"How much I missed this." Abhimanyu said slowly nuzzling in her hair.

" What ,Why?"Akshara asked confusedly.

"I could not even hug you properly because of your baby bump plus this room hits different." Abhimanyu wishpered at the end.

"Shut up ! did I get very fat?'" Akshara asked slightly pushing him away.

"Arrey No! look at you no difference" Abhimanyu said lovingly.
Akshara smiled.

'Abhi! before you get very comfortable....'before Akshara could complete.
Abhimanyu crashed his lips with hers.  Abhimanyu pulled her more closer holding her waist. he kept kissing her and soon Akshara joined too. they stepped backward and lied down on the bed Abhimanyu was above her still kissing her. when their lips parted he moved to her neck.